- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Beautiful condition Egg Harbor that shows a meticulous owner that has loved his boat and has it professionally maintained. The Interior has been upgraded by a professional designer, not a single detail was overlooked and you can be assured that the interior of the boat is NOT vintage 80’s but looks very much up to date like a new sport fish. This 41 Egg Harbor’s clever designers have given it one of the largest interior layouts found in its class. Featuring a large salon with a step down mid ship galley and 2 private staterooms including center island queen master, a large flybridge, a generous cockpit, all built on a 14'5" beam with a modified Vee bottom for speed, stability and cruising comfort. Good cruising speed with relatively modest fuel consumption by her twin Caterpillar 3208 (375HP) engines. The engine room shows high pride of ownership and all services are up to date. The Fisherman will appreciate the outriggers, rocket launchers, tackle center, cooler and live well. The cockpit features a custom awning, transom door and large swim platform. She is attractively priced and in all respects turn-key and ready to go. New Bottom Paint July 2013. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- A totally refurbished interior and made up to date, walking through the sliding door from the cockpit you will find an L shaped settee that fills the starboard side of the salon with drop leaf table, and a barrel chair and end table to port as well as built in magazine rack. There are custom bar stools at the long breakfast bar looking down at the galley chef or guests in the salon. There is an entertainment center forward with a Hitachi TV, Kenwood sound system, service bar and icemaker. To port a full Galley with teak cabinets, parquet floor, countertops, ample storage, Refrigerator/freezer, microwave, three burner range with full oven. There are two private staterooms, the master forward featuring and Island berth with under berth and bulkhead storage and hanging locker. The head features a Vacuflush toilet, sink, vanity and enclosed shower stall, with entry from the Master or main salon. The guest stateroom to port features upper and lower berths that have thick mattresses and hanging lockers.
- Kenmore refrigerator Galley Maid 3 burner stove GE Microwave Teak cabinetry Solid surface countertops and Stainless steel sink Teak parquet floors
- Flybridge: Open flybridge with bimini and full enclosure Centerline Helm Twin Helm seats Guest seating for 4/5 forward Cockpit: Custom awning sunshade Cockpit seating Fresh/raw water washdown Igloo cooler Transom door Sliding teak Salon Entry Deck and Hull: Stainless steel bow rail Mercury outboard Power-winch electric dinghy davit Bow pulpit with dual rollers Two Danforth anchors with chain and rode Electric windlass Fender racks Outriggers Six rocket Launchers Flush-mount rod holders Rod racks Bait well New Bottom Paint June 2013
- Robertson AP 200 Autopilot Raytheon V850 Color sounder Datamarine digital depth sounder with repeater in salon Sitex GPS-7 Standard Horizon VHF in Salon Standard Horizon Quest DSC VHF on Bridge
- Engines & Mechanical
- Twin 3208 Caterpillar engines @375HP each Oil transfer system Bilge blower Cruise Air Reverse cycle AC/Heat with SMX controls Mermaid 12000BTU Reverse cycle AC/HEAT Electric head with holding tank and macerator CO2 Detectors Electrical: Onan 8 KW Generator with 1297 hours Two Zantex Pro-Watt 1000 Inverters 30 amp shore power with 4 sets of cables Two 8D Batteries One group 27 Battery for Generator Parallel battery switches Dytek Battery Charger
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.