- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Wow is what any buyer will say as I did when you first take a look at this boat. This is a fine example of a boat that does not sit idle at the dock being kept in first rate condition by knowledgible owners. The 430 has a great 2 stateroom layout with 2 heads with stall showers. The twin 370hp Yanmars have been kept with an open checkbook and are accessed easily thru galley steps. If your ready for the right boat as oppossed to a boat that has no track record then you should take a look. In my opinion you should look at this boat and then judge any other against it as it will be at the top of the list. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- With the galley down preferred layout you get two great staterooms each with walkaround queen berths as well as full heads with stall showers. In the salon you have a great dinette table with portside barrel chairs and a breakfast bar forward which meets the galley and provides 2 bar stools for additional seating. Aft Master Berth Master Flat Screen TV Aft Head w/ Stall Shower & Corian Counters Aft Hanging Locker and Dresser Storage Aft Master Steps Out To Cockpit 3 AC/Heat Units with Zoned Controls Salon Dinette For Four Teak and Holly Floors Thru Out Dual Barrell Chairs Flat Screen TV In Salon Dual Side Deck Salon Passage Doors Blinds and Screens on Salon Windows Lower Helm Seating Forward Guest Stateroom with Walk Around Berth Generous Closet Storage Guest Head w/ Stall Shower and Corian Counters
- Galley Down Teak and Holly Floors 3 Burner Range w/ Oven Large Fridge/Freezer Double Stainless Steel Sink Corian Counters Ample Storage For Long Trips
- Custom Aft Deck Railings and Canvas Surrounds Full Bridge Enclosure In Great Condition Aft Deck Carpet Aft Deck Bimini Dinghy Davits Swim Platform Swim Ladder Aft Cockpit Washdown Swim Shower Bow Anchor Washdown Windlass Haier 110V Freezer on Bridge
- UPPER HELM: Garmin 4210 Color GPS Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot Raymarine RL70 Radar Icom M504 VHF Raymarine Tri Data ST60 Depth, Speed, Temp CD Stereo LOWER HELM: Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot Garmin 440S Color GPS West Marine VHF
- Engines & Mechanical
- Twin Yanmar 6LYA-STP's (370hp each) Kohler 8kw Generator Oil Change System Racor Filtration Halon System Glendenning Synchronizer Dakar 1500w Invertor 8D Starting Battery (1) 8D House Batteries (3) 50 Amp Shorepower service with Bow and Stern Power Connection Options BOW Thruster Controls and both Helms
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.