- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Here is an opportunity to be the second owner of a boat that the original owner has taken great care of, repowered (1999), painted with Awlgrip (2006) for which he kept complete records. This Vista 40 offers a warm interior with 2 full staterooms, 2 heads, dinette and loaded galley. The repower with Cummins diesels provides the ability to cruise at 15 knots or run her as a trawler at 9 knots burning just 7.5gph but with the benefits of twin engines for docking and redundancy. The Owner has kept fuel records, a maintenance log and you can just sense a pride of ownership which makes this a boat you can believe in. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Aft Cabin Queen AC/Heat Large Hanging Lockers Great Cabinet Storage Vanity Raritan Head with Stall Shower Forward V Berth With Filler Cushion Hanging Locker Raritan Head w/ Handheld Shower Teak Interior L Shaped Salon Settee Dinette Converts To Berth Flat Screen TV Stereo
- Norcold AC/DC Full Size Fridge/Freezer Raritan Ice Maker 3 burner electric range w/ oven- propane stove also included Microwave Deepwell Stainless Steel Sink
- Engines & Mechanical
- Cummins 6BTA5.9M2 Diesels (330hp each) with ZF Transmissions (1999 Install) Yanmar 4kw Generator Dripless Shaft Seals Walker Air Seps Racor Fuel/Air Separators Groco Winterizing Valves Oil Change System Battery Charger (2006) 12 Gal Hot Water Heater (1999) New Fuel Tanks (1999 with Engines) Groco Thermopure waste treatment system (no pump outs)
- Awlgripped Painted Hull (2006) Zodiac 9'4" Inflatable (2006) Evinrude 6hp Outboard Weaver Snap Davits Electric Rotating Davit Windlass Aft Deck Furniture Bridge Enclosure Aft Deck Enclosure Boarding Ladder Fenders and Dock Lines Included Wet bars in salon and on aft deck Swim platform shower
- Icom VHF Radio Garmin 225 GPS Chartplotter Humminbird 100SX Depth Finder Jefferson Hailer/Horn/Intercom Aquameter Compass Spare Garmin GPS & Jefferson VHF Radio
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.