- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Pay attention as there are many ways to equip a 310 Sea Ray but this one is done the way you want with the FWC Horizon v drives and Generator. Powered right without the headache of outdrives this lift kept 310 has been babied by a seller who enjoys the boat but is ready to sell. Great overall condition in cabin, engine room, cockpit and hull make this one an easy boat to show. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Forward Double Berth w/ privacy curtain (Innerspring Mattress Upgrade) Reading Lights Under berth storage Screened Hatch U-Shaped Aft Lounge converts to a Full Double Privacy Curtain Aft Port Hole for additional light Vacuflush Head w/ shower AC/Heat TV w/ DVD XM/CD Stereo System
- Windlass Full Bimini Enclosure Bolster Captain's Chair NEW COCKPIT CARPET Aft Canvas Cover Cockpit Wetbar Transom Locker Stereo speakers U-shaped Guest Seating w/Table Cockpit Cover Bow Sunpad
- Raymarine SL530 Chartplotter GPS Garmin 720 Touchscreen Color GPS Ray 210 VHF Radio ST60 Digital Depth Indicator
- Stylish Corian countertops Norcold refrigerator Deep Well sink Microwave 2 Burner Cooktop Convertible Dinette for 4
- Engines & Mechanical
- Westebeke generator Battery Charger Merc Horizon V-Drives Electric Engine Hatch Hot Water Heater
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.