- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
What a stunning boat that is spotless in the interior and super clean exterior. Modernized throughout the boat by a professional interior designer, including carpeting, window treatments/blinds, valances, accents such as lamps and art pieces. The furnishings were designed to blend seamlessly from room to room and were all done with high end materials and fabrics. The end result is a light, warm and cozy yet classy interior throughout the boat that has made it contemporary yet keeps its classic lines and woodwork as the pictures indicate. The exterior of the boat is a very clean white shiny hull that shows a meticulous and proud original owner. Only 1370 hours on Johnson Tower built 6V92 Detroit’s’. This boat has made a great home for the owner and will make a great condo for the next owner or your let it take you on the next adventure. Owner owns the slip this boat is in a private gated marina in a very nice are of the Palm Beach County and is willing to negotiate slip time with the purchase of the boat. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- A 3 stateroom, 3 head boat with 2 enclosed showers and an enclosed shower tub. Large 200 sq ft wide beam Saloon, spacious enclosed air-conditioned aft deck, Pilothouse, and large flybridge. Salon/Aft deck In the salon there is a beautiful, back lit, etched glass mural separating the spacious salon from the pilothouse. The salon features a curved off white leather sectional sleeper sofa with barrel style lounge chairs and several accented table and lots of art work. The entertainment center is a stylish teak wood rounder corner hutch with rolling doors. It has a Sharp color TV, Panasonic VCR/CD DVD player. The full beam salon which has 15'0 X 13'6 of usable floor space and 6'4 headroom. Custom designer carpeting throughout the boat with Hunter Douglass blinds in the salon and other areas of the boat as well as custom shades. Sliding salon door aft gives great access to the air conditioned aft deck area for cocktails, line handling, etc. This area is totally enclosed and beautifully furnished (the furnishing soft materials are a non fade sunbrella material) with wet bar, fridge and designer carpets and stereo. A relaxing and truly stunning entertaining section, morning coffee or just for watching the evening sunset . The side doors to the port and starboard side decks and windows all can be opened as well as the rear strata curtains for natural ventilation. Pilothouse There are 2 side doors in the pilothouse and a large bench seat for 3 persons. Wood parquet floor throughout the boat are beautifully maintained as the pictures show. The main and below decks of the boat feature parquet floors throughout. A ladder to starboard leads up to the huge flybridge. The pilot house bench seat has been recovered in a tasteful light brown/came color leather and the entire helm are has also been refurbished. Much storage space has been made available under the helm and pilothouse seat. Cabins/Staterooms: The guest stateroom is forward. This cabin has upper and lower berths to starboard. There are 2 storage drawers under the lower berth. Hanging locker to port with camphorwood lining. Ensuite guest head is to port and has a sink and electric toilet. Opposite to starboard is a full size self enclosed stall shower. Moving aft and up 3 steps is a large, well equipped U-shaped galley to starboard with an L-shaped dinette opposite to port which seats 5. Aft and down 3 steps is a companionway which leads to a VIP stateroom to starboard with a 2 twin beds. Hanging locker with camphorwood lining. Vanity with mirror. Opposite to port is the VIP head with vanity and sink, electric toilet, very large stall shower. Moving aft are 2 large, walk-in split engine rooms with full standing headroom. A carpeted center companionway separates the 2 engine rooms. There are 2 doors for each engine room. One door gives access to the front of the engine while the other gives access to the rear of the engine. A full beam master stateroom is farthest aft and has a queen size bed on the centerline. The bed is positioned aft against the transom. There are night stands with custom lamps on each side of the bed. Bureaus are built-in on each side wall and provide for a lot of storage. Double mirrored hanging locker with camphorwood lining is on a forward bulkhead. Vanity with mirror and stool to port. The ensuite head is to starboard and has a vacuflush toilet, vanity with sink and tub with shower. All 3 heads have cultured marble countertops and basins. There are bamboo blinds as window treatments on this stateroom and unique stunning backlist glass etched mural at the foot of the bed. There are beautiful matching lamps throughout the boat, with and well maintained woodwork, exquisite parquet flooring and subtle designer carpeting without a spot or stain anywhere in the boat. The lower cabin gangway is carpeted at the new owners choice can be removed to reveal the shiny parquet floor.
- The galley is down to starboard and has a side by side full size GE refrigerator and freezer, 4 burner electric stove with lower oven, exhaust fan, dishwasher, a new GE microwave oven, Dishwasher and Trash compactor and a double stainless steel sinks, hot water heater, pressurized fresh water system, Central vac, and parquet floors. There is a stacked clothes washer and dryer in the aft companionway just forward of the VIP head.
- Engines & Mechanical
- Fresh water cooled Johnson Tower 6V 92 engines, 4 bladed props, 2 1/2 inch Stainless Steel shafts, aluminum fuel tanks that have been recently been cleaned and polished, 45 gallon holding tank with macerator pump, hydraulic steering, seacocks on all underwater fittings, emergency engine stop, raw water sea strainers on both main engines, generator and air conditioning pump, engine temperature alarm, fuel shut-off valves, high water alarm, spare props. 1 new 24000BTU unit for salon and pilot house, 1 17000 Btu unit for the aft deck, and 2 portable quiet high velocity portable AC units for the lower salons. Automatic Halon fire control system for each engine room and generator room, trim tabs, Racor fuel filters, fuel primer pump on each main engine, engine room lights, 3 automatic bilge pumps, engine room blowers, exhaust silencers, Allison reduction gear transmissions, electric automatic sump pump, lead lined foam insulated engine rooms for reduced operating noise. With 2 new 8D batteries, and Battery charger. Westerbeke 15 kw generator with full sound box1880hrs, two 8D batteries, 30 amp automatic battery charger, battery parallel switch, port and starboard shore power cord connections, dual 50 amp shore power cords, 12 volt DC system, 120 volt and 240 volt AC system wired.
- Aside from a VHF radio and autopilot, the owner has had all outdated electronics removed during the refurbishment of the interior which included the helm. The helm offers full instrumentation and your electronics of choice can be easily adapted to the newly appointed helm.
- FRP bow pulpit with anchor fairlead, electric windlass, 2 anchors, stainless steel side rails navigation lights, fenders and holders on foredeck, dock lines, remote spotlight, swim platform with manual davit chalks, ladder, electric horn, radar arch. Pedestal type helm seat on flybridge, lounge type seating for 10+ guests wet bar, sea water washdown on foredeck, hot/cold transom shower, 3 electric windshield wipers, sunbrella covers for front and side windshield, foredeck seating area, dockside fresh water hookup. Modified V-hull.
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.