- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6-71's 600 Hours SMOH (1350 on boat)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This is one stunning 45 Ocean. This boat owned by its present owner since 2000 was the show boat for Ocean in the Mid-Atlantic when it first came out. The boat has every option Ocean had at the time plus has had many upgrades added to make it that much nicer. Cockpit custom seating bench with storage is removable and a great addition. PRICED TO SELL AND IN FAR BETTER CONDITION THEN ANY YOU WILL COMPARE IT TO. VERY NICE. Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details.
- Forward Master Stateroom with walkaround Queen Berth Ensuite Head with Stall Shower and Teak and Holly Floors Hanging Lockers Flat Screen TV in Master Guest Stateroom with Double and Single Criss Cross Berths Washer/Dryer Guest Head with Shower and Teak and Holly Floors L Shaped Salon Settee with Storage Dinette with Table Amtico Flooring In Galley & Dinette Area Zoned AC/ Heat Custom Window Treatments Wetbar with Icemaker in Salon Flat Screen TV w/ DVD In Salon
- Amtico Flooring Two Burner Range Convection Microwave Side By Side Sub Zero Refrigerator Freezer Trash Compactor Corian Counters Great Amount of Storage
- Outriggers Cockpit Rod Holders Rocket Launcher Cockpit Sunshade Custom Cockpit Aft Seating Bench with Storage (easily removable but looks integrated and like it was meant to be there. Really nice feature) Windlass Swim Platform Cockpit Refrigerated Fish Boxes Cockpit Engine Access Cockpit Bait Station Costa Clear (like EZ2CY) Glass Helm Enclosure Spreader Lights Awlgripped Hull 2006 Liferaft Hardtop Bridge Fridge Blue LED's on Bridge Underwater Lights
- Engines & Mechanical
- Detroit 6-71's with 1350 Hours The starboard engine was majored at 850 hours and the port at 660 Battery Charger Westerbeke 8kw Generator with Sound Blanket 50 amp service Glendenning System Spare Props (both running and spares tuned by Blackdog) Oil Change System Halon System Glendenning Engine Syncronizer 2500watt Invertor
- Icom IC-502 VHF Horizon Hailer JRC Radar Furuno FCV 582L Fishfinder Northstar 6100 GPS Bridge Stereo Simrad AP300x Autopilot Epirb Custom Sealed Raised Electronics Box
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.