- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
DRAMATIC PRICE DECREASE AS THE SELLER HAS SAID "SELL IT NOW"
Ready for the ICW or Great Loop? This boats back from the loop and ready to go again. Equipped the right way this 40' Mainship has all thats needed for solid long range cruises or just exploring the Chesapeake. The topside aft deck wetbar has built in grill, icemaker, sink and really makes al fresco dining a reality. Weaver Davit hydraulic lift system with 2010 Tender & Motor. Great electronics and a two stateroom posh interior make this boat the 40 Mainship to compare with any other before buying. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Forward Centerline Master Hanging Closets Under Berth Storage AC/Heat Head w/ Tub Shower Guest Stateroom with Twin Berth Guest Flip Down Flat Screen TV w/ DVD Cedar Closet Salon Settee with Storage Dinette Flat Screen TV w/ DVD CD Stereo
- Double Stainless Steel Sink Oven Microwave 3 Burner Range Corian Counters Fridge/Freezer
- Swim Platform w/ Ladder Transom Door Windlass Bridge Enclosure Steps To Bridge Aft Deck Wetbar with Grill, Sink, Icemaker Searchlight All Chain Rode Weaver Davit hydraulic lift system 10' 4" Tender with 9.8hp 4 Stroke Included (2010) Swim Shower Spreader Lights Folding Radar Mast
- UPPER HELM Twin Garmin 5208 Color Touchscreens (Networked To Run GPS/Radar) Furuno Navpilot Autopilot Raymarine 215 VHF Radio Bridge Stereo LOWER HELM Garmin 4208 Color GPS & Radar
- Engines & Mechanical
- Yanmar 6LYA-STP (370hp) Kohler 9kw Generator Transom Lazerette Bow Thruster with dual helm controls C Power Invertor Battery Charger Electronic Engine Controls New Batteries 2013
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.