- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- FWC 350 V Drives
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
On our lot at Kent Island this 310 Sea Ray has the FWC 350 Merc V Drives with just 215 hours and a Westerbeke Generator. The 310 offers a nice layout down below with Cherry Interior, forward double berth and a dinette that converts. With the loaded galley and generator long weekends on the water are at your command and all you need to do is drop the anchor and enjoy. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Forward Double Berth w/ privacy curtain Reading Lights Under berth storage Screened Hatch U-Shaped Aft Lounge converts to a Full Double Privacy Curtain Aft Port Hole for additional light Vacuflush Head w/ shower AC/Heat TV w/ VCR CD Stereo System
- Windlass Full Bimini Enclosure Bolster Captain's Chair Cockpit Carpet Aft Canvas Cover Cockpit Wetbar Transom Locker Stereo speakers U-shaped Guest Seating w/Table Cockpit Cover Bow Sunpad
- Raymarine Large Screen Color GPS Uniden VHF Radio CD Stereo System ST60 Digital Depth Indicator
- Stylish Corian countertops Norcold refrigerator Deep Well sink Microwave 2 Burner Cooktop Convertible Dinette for 4
- Engines & Mechanical
- FWC Mercruiser 350's (215 hours) Westebeke generator (147 hours) Battery Charger V-Drives Electric Engine Hatch Hot Water Heater
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.