- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This is one pretty 3 stateroom, 3 head motoryacht that has been kept in great condition by this owner (2nd) who has owned to boat for 10 years. The 52 Jefferson offers a great bridge layout with spacious seating areas and a expansive aft deck for entertaining. The salon feels wide open and offers wonderful views from the large side windows. MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE THE LAYOUT AND CONDITION. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Aft master stateroom with center line queen Makeup vanity Upgraded wood cabinetry Head with tub shower Custom window treatments MId cabin walk-around VIP berth Large closet Head w/ stall shower Forward guest stateroom with over under bunks Forward head w/ shower Large salon with settee and dinette style table 4 unit AC/heat Flat screen TV with DVD CD stereo system Large wetbar with fridge/icemaker in salon Custom decor & all furnishings and window treatments stay with boat
- 4 burner range Oven Coffee maker Microwave Dishwasher Parquet floors Trash compactor Full size fridge/freezer Stainless steel sink
- Swim platform with ladder Boarding steps Upper helm bridge enclosure Large extended aft deck (very nice) Bridge wet bar with fridge Spreader lights Windlass Search light Bow seating
- Upper Helm: Garmin 3010 color GPS West Marine VHF Cetek autopilot remote Lower Helm: West Marine VHF Raytheon R-20 radar Datamarine speed/depth Cetek autopilot remote
- Engines & Mechanical
- Detroit 6V92 TAs (1781 hours overall 600 SINCE BEING MAJORED) Westerbeke 15kw generator (2101 hours) Racor fuel filters Oil change system Halon system Battery charger Maytag washer/dryer 50 amp shorepower with dual sided service Glendenning engine syncronizer
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.