- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Built to a standard few boats can match the 35 Cabo is a battlewagon boat with the chops to take you offshore in comfort and safety. This boat has been well kept and upgraded with C140W Raymarine in recent years. The Cats run great and this boat is equipped with outriggers, a nice cabin and all the features you would expect. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Double Berth Forward AC/Heat L Shaped Dinette Converts To Pullman Berths Teak and Holly Floors Bright and Roomy for 35' Vacuflush Head w/ Shower Excellant Storage
- Outriggers Spreader Lights Cockpit Fish Boxes Cockpit Sink 40 gallon bait tank Courtesy lighting under coamings Numerous rod holders Transom door Two large capacity fish boxes with macerator pump out Tackle center Deck Bow pulpit Lewmar electric anchor windlass Windshield with center opener - electric Full canvas Helm enclosure Heavy duty bow, spring, stern cleats Alumimum bow rail Heavy duty windshield with side vents Three double bench seats Rod storage Spotlight
- Raymarine C140 Widescreen Color Radar, GPS, Digital Sounder Robertson AP300x Autopilot Northstar 951x GPS Fusion Stereo Icom IC-M127 VHF Radio Ray 49 VHF Radio Horizon Digital Depth Indicator
- Engines & Mechanical
- Cat 3208 TA's (1205 hours) Westerbeke Generator (827 hours) Oil Changer Stainless Steel Hot Water Heater Day Access or Helm Deck Powered Engine Access Halon System Racor Fuel Filtration Glendenning Syncronizer
- Microwave Convection Oven Single Burner Range Norcold Fridge Stainless Steel Sink
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.