They do not come any more showroom quality than this 2001 48’ Navigator. P R I S T I N E !mechanically and cosmetically. NEW BOTTOM PAINT 4/2013
If you're looking for a pilothouse vessel in the 50’ range, without a doubt you should come see this one! She is a beautiful and well cared for Yacht with a ton of expensive upgrades spelled out in our specs.
Featuring a large saloon, full beam master, spacious galley, VIP stateroom forward, pilothouse and flybridge . The second stateroom is equivalent to a master offering a full head with stall shower. New updated electronics up and down, along with the custom flex steel high back chair in the pilothouse that offers 360º visibility. Meticulously maintained by an owner with a high pride of ownership, she is ready for long journeys. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- A two stateroom lay-out with the master midship. The master and VIP features an ensuite head with separate shower stall. There are built-in washer and dryer units and abundant hanging locker storage as well a U shaped Galley, raised Pilot house with curved dinette. Salon Enter the main salon from the cockpit through sliding glass doors. The spacious salon features oversized windows, starboard and port entertainment center, and custom bar stools by the breakfast bar/galley. Other features include: Built in 36” LG flat screen TV Sony DVD with surround sound Sony direct TV Soft leather sleeper sofa 2 foot stools with storage Leather Barrel chair Sliding door with screens Custom Hunter Douglas wooden blinds Master Walk around berth Cruise air control LG flat screen Sony 3d blue ray DVD/CD GE washer and dryer Larger master head with separate shower Guest state room Large Built in flat screen TV Full size hanging lockers Under bed storage Cruise air controls Head with walk in separate shower
- Galley T he galley is U-Shaped as in all extended salon 48s, just like in a 53 or 56 Classic. It features black appliances which complement the maple wood. There are two bar stools for the breakfast bar-galley return. U-Line ice maker Norcold freezer fridge Forced 3 burner flat top stove Sharp carousel grill II convection oven Molded double sink with garbage disposal
- Horizon intrepid VHF Raymarine e120 GPS/RADFAR Raymarine Tri Data Raymarine auto pilot 16000 Pioneer Stereo/CD Windless controls Bow and Stern thruster Wipers 3 Hardwood floors
- (Side power) Bow and Stern thruster Raymarine E80 GPS Horizon Ram VHF Mic Raymarine ST600R auto pilot Gen air 2 burner grill also flat top Single stainless steel sink U line fridge and ice maker Fresh water wash down Brower crane system Bimini top Trac vision satellite TV Raymarine Radar
- Large cockpit with wash downs Rod holders Large swim platform with ladder New Bottom Paint 4/13
- Engines & Mechanical
- Volvo Penta TAMD 63 Motors 10 Kw Kohler generator 1680 hrs ZF transmissions Back up Cameras and 2 Engine room Cameras Florissant lights Battery Charger Inverter Central Vac System Carpeted engine room Custom Built in Tool box BROAN trash compactor
- Additional Information
- OTHER UPGRADES BY THIS OWNER AND RECENT SERVICE Fluorescent engine room lighting Hose bibs in engine room and flybridge Stainless steel tool chest in lazerette Added chain snubber on new anchor guide Added stern thruster and twin station joysticks for bow and stern New Bimini for fly bridge New front windshield bra AC inverter for entertainment system in salon New HDTV installed in master stateroom All new Raymarine electronics added (4 KW open array radar, GPS, E-120 and E-80 displays) New Norcold AC/DC refrigerator in galley Bottom paint, hull polish/wax, prop true (2) All new wall to wall carpeting All new salon furniture All new non-skid, topside buff out and wax New electric flush stove top 4 new 8d batteries New Flexsteel helm seat Reupholstered settee and transom shade Added 2 new LED flat screen TV's replacing old models All new Sunbrella flybridge covers (4)
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.