Classic pilothouse styling with a roomy interior, attractive profile and affordable price. One of Navigator's more popular models - this boat is basically a shorter version of the Navigator 53 Classic. Lightly used with low hours and an excellent maintenance history.
She comes with a large flybridge, an open cockpit, bright open salon, full galley, pilothouse, and two private staterooms with two head compartments. A home away from home, there is spacious room for everyone and everything. The Navigator 50 Custom is a pilothouse motor yacht designed for offshore cruising. This yachts luxury accommodations and economical operation make her an excellent choice for any length cruise. This owner has priced the boat to move, no disappointments here. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Sliding door from the deck to a bright open salon that features wonderful wrap around views of the water. To port side is an easy chair and entertainment center with new 32” Sony flat screen TV, and featuring a breakfast bar forward. Starboard is a large sofa with coffee table. There are custom window treatments throughout and maple cabinetry. Forward to U-shaped full galley with white Corian counter tops, stainless steel double sink, Birds Eye maple with upper & lower cabinets, three-burner cook top stove, built-in microwave, full size refrigerator / freezer, and wood floor. Additionally there is a Bottle locker and Icemaker Forward to the pilot house alongside the lower helm station is an L-shaped settee with adjustable dining table and captain's chair. From the pilothouse access the flybridge above or the two very large staterooms below. The VIP stateroom is forward and features raised double berth with under berth storage, bulkhead storage, and hanging lockers and TV. The private head has a mirrored vanity with Corian counter, and shower stall with enclosure. The master stateroom is amid-ship with an island queen berth, cedar-lined lockers, washer & dryer, built-in flat screen TV, and ensuite head with shower stall. The flybridge features radar arch, bimini top, full enclosure, and carpeted deck. The helm is forward with companionway to pilothouse. There's a double-wide helm with companion seat and wrap-around guest lounge. The open cockpit offers additional casual seating with transom door access to the large swim platform. Wide side decks give access to the pilothouse door and the foredeck with stainless steel bow rail. Entertainment Systems New Sony 32" Flat Screen TV in Salon KVH Tracvision Satellite TV 21" TV in Master State Room Panasonic TV with DVD & VCR in Salon AM/FM/CD Sound System
- Lower Station: Simrad/Robertson AP 20 Autopilot Raymarine RL 80 Color Chart Plotter with 72-Mile Radar Northstar 952X GPS Chart Plotter Icom M502 VHF ACR RCL 100 Remote Spotlight Raymarine ST 80 Tri Data Vetus Wooden Wheel Rudder Angle Indicator Upper Station: Raymarine C120 Color Chart Plotter / GPS Simrad/Robertson Autopilot Raymarine RL 80C Radar Raymarine ST 80 Tri Data Icom M 45 VHF
- Open Flybridge with Radar Arch Bimini Top and Full Enclosure Carpeted Deck Upper Helm Station with Doublewide Helm Seat Companion Bucket Seat Wraparound Guest Lounge Open Aft Deck with Two Deck Boxes Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor and Roller Muir Windlass Spacious Foredeck Pilothouse Enclosed Flybridge Cockpit with Hardtop and Awning Large Swim Platform
- Engines & Mechanical
- Twin 370-hp Volvo TAMD 63 Diesel Engines - 498 Hours Glendenning Synchronizer Hynautic Steering and Controls Drip-Less Shaft Seals Automatic Fire Suppression System Oil Change System Racor Fuel Filters Algae X Fuel Treatment System Bow Thruster Kohler 15-kW Generator with Sound shield - 520 Hours 50-amp Shore Power Connection with Retractable Cable Newmar 80-amp Battery Charger Promatic Battery Charger Cruise Air Reverse Cycle HVAC with Four Compressors Separate Heating for Salon and Master Stateroom for Cold Nights
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.