- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
JUST DETAILED WITH FRESH BOTTOM PAINT, PROPS TUNED & READY TO GO!
Tastefully and warmly decorated by owners who love to entertain and travel…….Just look at those photos…..
The Cruisers 4270 Express Platinum Series Special Edition is designed for people who want a full-featured cruiser with style, luxurious accommodations, and performance. A huge step above your typical express cruiser, the 4270 features a large open cockpit perfect for day-cruising and an upscale two stateroom interior with comfortable accommodations for overnight and weekend getaways. Super showroom clean with the bigger Yanmar engine package and superbly maintained featuring several upgrades including the immaculate double sided enclosure for maximum noise reduction at cruise and comfortable cockpit temperatures. If you want new for a fraction of the cost this is it.
- Master Stateroom forward with Island Queen berth, under-berth storage, bulkhead cabinets, cedar-lined hanging lockers, built-in TV, and En Suite Master Head compartment with mirrored vanity and shower stall. Spacious Salon with curved settee and Hi-Lo table. Full Galley with Overhead TV. Guest Stateroom aft with twin berths, hanging locker, TV, and En Suite Head with Vanity and Shower Three Televisions Clarion Sound System with 6-disc CD Changer
- Cherry Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Top Twin Stainless Steel Sinks Princess Three-Burner Ceramic Cooktop Sharp Carousel Microwave/Convection Oven B&D Space saver Coffee Maker Vitrofrigo Refrigerator Freezer Hard Wood Galley Floor
- Furuno NavNet C-Map GPS and Radar Simrad Auto Pilot Northstar 952 GPS Icom ICM422 VHF Radio Three Televisions Clarion Sound System with 6-disc CD Changer
- Engines & Mechanical
- Twin 440-hp Yanmar Diesel Engines Onan 9-kW Generator with Sound Shield Bow Thruster Reverse Cycle HVAC with SMX II Digital Controls Central Vacuum New Bottom Paint 2013 Props Tuned Total Engine Service
- Open Cockpit with Radar Arch and seating for 10/12 Bimini Top and Full Camper Canvas with removable Sun Block Shields on all sides Attractive, Durable, and Easily Maintained Faux Teak Deck Double-Wide Helm Seat Port Side Companion Lounge Wet Bar with Sink, Refrigerator, and Storage Wraparound Cockpit Lounge with Table Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor Roller Anchor with Chain Windlass Foredeck Sun Pads Transom Door Freshwater Shower Swim Platform with 800# Dinghy Davit Platform Finished in Faux Teak
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.