- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L MPI FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The 3575 was Cruiser Yachts best selling large express boat due to its open layout which creates more space than any boat of its class. This boat has been well kept and offers the cherry interior, FWC V8 V drives and above average condition. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- The 3575 Has one of the most open layouts you will find on a 35' boat. The reason is the aft stateroom is left open without the U Shaped pit or cave like cabin. The feel is extremely open and much larger than 35'. A perfect couples layout and this one is as clean as they come. Forward Master Cherry Interior Innerspring Mattress Reading Lights Privacy Curtain Hanging Closet Recessed Light Thruout TV In Master Vacuflush Head With Shower Stereo Salon TV with VCR Speakers In Cockpit And Salon Aft Couch Converts Dinette Converts
- Fridge/Freezer Microwave Deepwell Sink 2 Burner Electric Stove
- Cockpit Carperts Cockpit Wetbar with Fridge Large Swim Platform Swim Ladder Full Mooring Cover Windlass with foot controls Searchlight Enclosure (needs some zippers)
- Engines & Mechanical
- 7.4l FWC Merc V Drives New Props 6.5 KW Kohler Genset
- Furuno Radar Icom IC-M59VHF Lowrance High Def Fishfinder Garmin 225 GPS Humminbird Digital Depth Indicator
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.