- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BEST PRICED 460 ON THIS ONE OF A KIND !
Professionally decorated and absolutly geourgeous. You need to pick up the phone now and call to see this boat. All Searay 460's benefit from the super wide beam and roomy cockpit but this boat is something special. The very elegant black and gold with red highlighted interior is breathtaking. All quality workmanship the boat feels like a million bucks.
Perfectly maintained Detroit powered, she is cruise ready. With the wine refrigerator to the up to date galley you will want to entertain your friends and show her off. Nice new carpet adds a luxurious look to the spacious cockpit and the custom canvas keeps you in the shade. Owner purchased larger vessel.
PRICE IS FIRM! MAKE AN APPOINTMENT NOW!
- This Special 460 Express Cruiser's Highlights
- As you search for your next boat you see many of the same boats listed but WAIT ! This one catches your eye as she is different in every way. First thing you see is that the interior of this boat is absolutely fantastic. Classy, Bright, Exciting are words you use to describe the look. Not the same old dull and dated Searay blues, mauves, and gray vinyls and fabrics. Now there are beautiful bright whites contrasting with a elegant black print and powerful red accents. The cockpit is no different as she has just had all of her cockpit cushions re-upholstered in a beautiful bright white. Custom camper canvas keeps the whole cockpit covered from the sun. Huge amount of space for you to entertain or just spread out. New cockpit carpet installed this year feels great on the feet. Impeccably maintained Detroit power and a Northern Lights 10 KW generator replaced the original. Super clean and easy to access through the cockpit. Twin 6V92MTA's with Walker Air Seps & Walker fuel seps, chrome engine package, Block heaters, four Racor 1POO fuel filters, Spin on oil filters, Split Shaft couplers, Water cooled stuffing boxes, Rope cutting Spurs on shafts, Oil change system. Note: the 450HP Detroits are the most durable models. Oil analysis for the past 15 years are availble. Many improvements have been made including having the teak caprail removed and non-skid applied for ease of maintenance. The dashboard, windshield, hatch and window frames have been Awlgrpped white for a more modern appearance as well as the swim platform ladder. Canvas covers for all electronics, seating and full cockpit cover from arch down is onboard. Also, she has Sun cushions on bow with canvas covers. All Cruise Air A/C units have been replaced and now have the new SMX II controls. You will love the central vacuum system. And there is an ice maker in the cockpit as well as down below. When it is time to rest you can do so on the custom HMC (Handcraft Mattress Company) Innerspring Mattress in the Master suite as well as on the sette conversion. She comes with 2 sets of custom fitted sheets. In additons here is some of the equipment she sports. ELECTRONICS VHF Radio: Manufacturer: Standard Model: Horizon NOVA Radar: Manufacturer: Furuno Model: 851 48 mile range with open array antenna Autopilot: Manufacturer: Robertson Model: AP200 with remote control Depth finder: Manufacturer: Datamarine GPS: Manufacturer: Northstar Model: 951X LORAN: Manufacturer: Northstar Model: 800X TELEVISIONS: Master suit ; Manufacturer: Visio Model: Color 21" LCD Manufacturer: Main Salon; Westinghouse Color 22" LCD Stereo: Manufacturer: Clarion 12 volt system Model: AM/FM/CD GALLEY: SUBZERO Freezer / Refrigerator LG Convection Microwave Oven Stainless Steel Kenyon two burner stovetop Built in Can Opener Conture Coffeemaker Haier 12 bottle dual zone Built in Wine Chiller Corian counter tops Stainless Steel sink OTHER EQUIPMENT: New Stainless Steel Hot Water Heater installed 2012 Maxwell Anchor Windlass with 40ft. chain and 400 ft. rode Rayline Remote Spotlight mounted on bow sprite
- Exclusions & Inclusions
- EXCLUSIONS: The custom built Kyanite top black cockpit table will not transfer. The vessels name "Partnership" must be changed as the owner is transferring the name to his new vessel. INCLUSIONS: Inflatable dingy with 9 h.p. outboard engine. This is "AS IS" conditions.
- Survey Available
- A copy of the most recent insurance survey completed July 16, 2010 is availble to serious buyers with offers in place.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.