- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
ALL NEW 2013 AWLGRIP BLUE HULL MAKES THIS HULL LOOK LIKE FACTORY NEW!
The ICW, Great Loop, Bahamas? They can all be on your course with this nicely kept 37 Mariner Seville. The design of this boat shows careful planning with form, function, and quality combining for things that are easy to work on and make sense of. Cummins 425hp motor with exceptional access either thru the day hatch or floor hatches. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Forward Centerline Queen Large Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Under Berth Drawers and Bulk Storage Master Electric Head Master Stall Shower Two Unit AC/Heat Flat Screen Salon TV Salon Settee Converts Teak and Holly Sole Thruout Wood Blinds Folding DInette Table Electric Day Head In Salon with Added Option Engine Room Access Door CD/Sat Radio Stereo Pilothouse L Shaped Settee with Additional DInette Table Upgraded Lower Helm Chair (very nice) Great Storage And Use of Space
- Norcold Fridge/Freezer Corian Counters 3 Burner Range with Oven Microwave Stainless Steel Sink Great Dry Goods Storage
- Engines & Mechanical
- Cummins QSB5.9 425hp (1220 hours) Warranty thru April 2013 Bow Thruster Dual Engine Room Access (thru sea door in day head or thru Pilothouse hatches) EXCEPTIONAL ACCESS IN ENGINE ROOM TO ALL COMPONENTS Onan 8kw Generator (687 hours) Halon System Battery Charger Racor Fuel Filters Tool Storage
- Windlass Searchlight Folding Mast Transom Door Swim Platform with Ladder Hot/Cold Swim Shower Cockpit Lazerette Steps To Bridge Front Windshield Cover Bridge Bimini Dinghy Davits (tender not included) Magma Grill Anchor Washdown
- Navnet Radar, GPS, Depth Finder Cummins Smartcraft Engine Monitoring System Electronic Shifter and Engine Contol Icom IC-M422 VHF Radio with Bridge Command Mic and Intercom Bridge Stereo
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.