- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- FWC 7.4's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
One of Carvers most popular models is the 355 which offered a big boat feel in a length that could be run easily and with economy. This boat is well above average in condition and has low hours to boot. Clean and fresh interior has been cared for well and the bilge looks great. The 355 is a true 2 stateroom layout with 2 full heads, roomy salon and galley down with dinette. VERY NICE BOAT. Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details.
- Aft Master Stateroom Hanging Lockers 2 TV In Master Vacuflush Head with Stall Shower 2 Zone AC/Heat Digital TV Convertor Forward Double Stateroom Solid Wood Doors Vacuflush Head w/ Shower Hanging Lockers Salon TV CD Stereo Salon Settee Dinette Converts
- Solid Wing Door Option Wetbar with Icemaker Hardtop with Canvas Enclosure Bridge & Aft Deck Cockpit Carpets Windlass Searchlight Swim Platform Steps From Swim Platform To Aft Deck
- Simrad T-180 Radar Simrad CP33 GPS Chartplotter Simrad Autopilot Digital Depth Indicator Icom VHF Radio
- Engines & Mechanical
- Mercruiser 7.4l FWC V Drives Kohler Generator Battery Charger Halon System Hot Water Heater
- 3 Burner Range Oven Wood Floors Deepwell Sink Microwave Large Fridge/Freezer
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.