- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This is the model that showcases Sea Ray's enormous two-stateroom design. It features a home-size galley, twin huge head compartments, generous storage, a large cockpit with circular aft seating, double companion seat, a superb helm position, complete updated canvas with backdrop cockpit cover, spacious clean engine room , big swim platform, electronic package with Radar, transom storage locker and more. Great big boat without the great big price and ready to go! CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- The salon features a large settee to starboard and to port is the galley. The MSR is forward with a queen center island bed. The GSR is aft and sleeps 2. Privacy doors separate the 2 staterooms from the salon area. There are 2 fully enclosed heads with stall showers. In the cockpit there is circular seating with aft facing benches which creates a large entertainment area with a wet bar and icemaker. Reverse cycle air conditioning and heat. Salon has and entertainment center inclusive of a Panasonic TV, Harmon Kardon stereo/CD player and VHS. The 2 staterooms also have Panasonic TV's. Salon and companionway carpet covers.
- Kenyon flush mount 3 burner electric stove Panasonic microwave oven Glass and dish storage One piece countertop with molded sink 120v Fluorescent Lighting Stainless Steel stove rail 120v/12v large Refrigerator and separate large Freezer Glass and bottle storage cabinet Single lever Grohe Designer Faucet
- Garmin 3210 GPS with integrated Radar Raypilot 650 Auto pilot Depth/speed/water temp Icom M 304VHF Racor dash gauges Sony stereo and 4 Sony speakers
- n A generous and roomy cockpit layout featuring a full width companion bench seat and swivel, adjustable helm chair. Tilt wheel and wraparound gauges offer great visibility. The cockpit is accessed from the lower optional swim platform and transom door to port. L shaped rear seating across the transom and up the starboard seats 5 more comfortably. Forward and to starboard there is large half round seating with table which, when lowered, which converts to a giant sun-pad. The deck has seating for a total of 10-12. Cockpit: table w/sun pad filler, wet bar, shower Cockpit carpet Raritan ice maker ARC Spotlight Lofrains Chain Windlass Freshwater Washdown Anchor wash down
- Engines & Mechanical
- Cat 3116's Glendenning Synchronizer Vetus Bow Thruster AC electrical system Battery bank with cut off switch Westerbeke 8KW generator Battery condition gauge 4 Batteries Lighting system DC electrical system Pro Mariner 60 amp Battery charger Battery parallel switch Dockside electrical cable Voltage meter
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.