- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 FWC 60 Hours Since Rebuild
- Number of Engines
Clean Clean Clean is what you will think when you go thru this well kept 32 Montego. The seller has done a great job keeping the boat in top condition and it shows great. The enclosure and cockpit cover are in great condition and the interior is fresh and bright. 5.7 inboards live in a clean functional engine room.
Boat has 800 Hours, both 350 FWC engines rebuilt in 2009 motors have less than 60 hours on them. All Canvas is 3 years old (camper, and cockpit cover, hatch covers and bow sunpad)
CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Forward Double Berth Stateroom Hanging Lockers Cabinet Storage Electric Head with Stall Shower Large Dinette AC/Heat MId Cabin Double Stateroom Salon L Shaped Settee Stereo
- Full Enclosure Cockpit Cover Swim Platform Swim Ladder Cockpit Wetbar Cockpit Stereo Cockpit Carpets Bow Sunpads
- Microwave 2 Burner Range Fridge/Freezer Ample Cabinet Storage Deepwell Stainless Steel Sink
- Engines & Mechanical
- Mercruiser FWC 5.7 FWC (802 hours) Battery Charger Halon Fire System Cockpit Engine Hatch Access
- Garmin 440 GPS Cobra VHF Digital Depth Indicator
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.