- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The only pre 2004 Diesel powered 34C on the market today! With tons of upgrades!! JUST REDUCED AGAIN….
The 34' Silverton is a legend!! With her solid fiberglass, modified deep-V hull is one of the most popular boats in her size range. Some features include a very large center berth bed forward, a stall shower in the head, side exhausts and a swim platform. And now add the Cummins 5.9L6BT diesel engines and a full interior refit she becomes a long haul fuel efficient live aboard. This is an original owner boat that decided on Diesel power in 1995 and since then has traveled extensively with the boat. Run it like a trawler at low speeds with very little fuel burn, but when you need power she is ready to go. The owner who proudly heads up the Silverton Owners Club is offering this updated turn-key vessel along with club membership and 300 gallons of fuel. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- This 34 offers sleeping for six, a huge flybridge seating seven in comfort, lots of large windows for great views. Bow master queen berth, aft is the well equipped galley and opposite the large dinette/sleeper, the head includes a stall shower and electric flush toilet with sink and cabinetry. The salon is surrounded by large windows for natural light and great views and includes plenty of storage and a sleeper sofa. There are many upgrades least of which was a refit of the interior. During the refit the owners had certain areas of the boat upgraded with more storage in the Galley, upgrades to the engine room all of which are spelled out in the specifications by date Master Stateroom: Custom Handcraft Pillow top hinged Mattress (2008) Custom Sheets(2) Custom Bedspread Marine Air 7,000 BTU AC/Reverse Heat Custom Mirrored Door Hanging Lockers(2) Head: Stainless Steel Sink Stand-Up Shower w/Glass Door(New Faucets 2011) Custom Linen Closet Head Hunter Royal Flush Water Jet Head (house size toilet) Shower Sump(2011) Macerator w/Y Valve(2011) Salon: Marine Air 16000 BTU AC w/Reverse Cycle Heat U-Line Icemaker(2008) Custom Mini Blinds(2008) Jenson AM/FM/CD w/Sirius Satellite Radio Speakers(8) (2/2012) Standard Horizon RAM Mic Aqua Meter CO Detector Custom Vinyl Wall Covering (2008) 12V Plug In Sofa Bed-Leather on Wheels(Reupholstered 2009) Ultra Suede Headliner Dynex LED 23” TV Plush Carpeting
- Kenmore Refrigerator(2008) Princess 3 Burner Stove w/Oven Large Stainless Steel Sink Moen Faucet Samsung Classic Collection II Microwave Custom designer Countertops Custom Storage built during refit Custom Teak Plank Sole (2000 ) Ultra Suede Headliner Custom Bomar Port Hole That Opens Custom Hi/Lo Table w/Drawer Storage Dinette: Convertible Dinette w/Storage Custom Storage
- Cockpit Steps w/Storage (2) Cockpit Raw Water Washdown Stainless Water Filter Cockpit Bulkhead Refit with powder coating (2009) Powder Coated Sliding Door w/Screen(2009) Coaming pads (2009) Sunbrella Cockpit Cover and awning Tuna Door 110V Outlet Simpson Lawrence 1500 Windlass w/ 200 ft of 3/8 BBB Chain, #24 Danforth Bow chain and anchor washdown Rub Rail Replaced (2008) Kato Marine 600# Davit Custom Bow Chocks (Accommodates Avon 310 RIB w/Motor) Large Swim Platform Horn(2009) Remote Spotlight(2010) Navigation Lights Stainless Steel Bowrails Bottom Peel w/Interlux Barrier Coat Flybridge: Custom Half Tower Half Tower Top (2009) Overhead Electronics Box. 110v Outlet Chart Storage Bridge Seating (Re-upholstered 2000) 7’ lounge to starboard Laptop Box Deck box Strataglass Enclosure(2005) Antennas Direct 100 Mile Digital TV Antenna Shakespeare Antennas(2009) Custom Canvas Bridge Cover
- Full Engine Instrumentation Furuno 585 Color Fish/Depthfinder w/Upgraded Transducer electronics console. (2009) Standard Horizon Eclipse DSC VHF Standard Horizon Spectrum DSC VHF FloScan Fuel Flow Monitor-Port Engine(2009) Azimuth 1000 Digital Compass(2009) Racor Fuel Filter Water Alarm Bennett Trim Tab Indicator Rudder Angle Indicator Stereo Remote Control
- Engines & Mechanical
- 1994 Cummins 6BT 5.9L Diesel Engines-210 h.p.(each) Installed in 1995(now 1110 Hours) Cummins 6BT Shop Manual New Hynautic Steering head Twin Disc Transmissions Walker Airseps, Racor fuel filters are Racor 900’s 55 amp Alternators on Cummins(2) Starboard Injector Pump (2009) Port Injector Pump (2005) Injectors Tested(2009) Starboard Lift Pump(2009) New Port Lift Pump in 2009 (spare in box) Starboard Remote Oil Filter Kit Inboard Side(Custom) Reverso Oil Changing System(For engines, generator, and transmissions) Fiberglass Aqua Lift Mufflers Nibral Props(4 Blade) Oversized rudders(For Excellent Docking, Handling and Steering) Bennett Trim Tabs-12”x42”(For maximum lift and the best fuel economy) Aquamet Shafts(1 ½”) PSS Shaft Seals Rudder Stuffing Boxes (recently repacked) 5KW Westerbeke diesel generator w/sound shield(1100 hours) 10 amp alternator on genset. Generator Water pump (2009) Generator Capacitor(2009) Generator Battery-27 Series Generator Racor 500 Fuel Filter. Heart 2500 Inverter System w/ Link 2000 Monitor for Complete Power Management Onboard 30AMP Built in Battery Charger to Quickly Charge the Large Battery Bank. 8D Gel Cell Batteries-4 New Dyna Plate(2009) New Clamps & Hoses(2008) New Stainless Steel Thru-Hulls(2008) New Antifreeze(2010) New Impellors(2010) New Water Pumps(2010) Atwood Hot Water Heater 30 Amp Shorepower Cords(2) w/Galvanic Isolators 12 Volt Engine Room Lights(2) 110 Engine Room Lights(2) New Throttle & Shift Cables(2009) Fuel Polished 2011 Other: Fisher Canvas FULL winter/summer storage cover Cockpit awning with attaching drop cover. New cockpit coaming pads (2009) A second Full cockpit Sunbrella cover. Light gray Bridge cover to use when enclosure is off. Sunbrella canvas storm covers for windows
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.