- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This lift kept 3372 offers low hours and a great layout that takes full advantage of the wide beam Cruisers built this model with. The cockpit has a great flow to it and offers a cockpit wetbar with fridge and a walkthru windshield. Powered by 6.2 FWC Mercs this is the V Drive version which is the right power and running gear. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Forward Master Double Berth Hanging Locker TV w/ VCR Dinette Converts Clarion CD Stereo Aft U Shaped Lounge Converts Recessed Lights Storage Thru Out AC/Heat Vacuflush Head with Shower
- Spotlight Sunpad Extended Swim Platform Swim Ladder Full Enclosure Cockpit Fridge & Wetbar Cockpit Carpets
- Fridge/Freezer Microwave 2 Burner Range Coffee Maker Deepwell Sink
- Icom IC-M502 VHF Digital Depth Indicator Garmin GP-1650 GPS Chartplotter Smartcraft Gauges
- Engines & Mechanical
- Merc Horizons FWC 6.2's 320hp each (245 hours) V Drive Kohler 5kw Generator (110 hours) Battery Charger Halon System
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.