- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
LIKE NEW CONDITION 42C!!
When you hear like new it should look like this, all the right options and so well maintained by a super meticulous owner, low hours 450 hp Cummins Diesels is the preferred power option in this boat, she is fast, efficient and bullet proof. A perfect boat if you choose to do 7 Knots and burn 2 gallons per hour or take a ride on the wild side at 28 knots. This is one the most popular boats ever built with so much versatility, room and comfort, and a beautiful fit and finish throughout. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Queen size bed in the forward state, guest state room plan, dinette converts to a full size bed, air conditioning reverse cycle heat, galley down plan, really well laid out boat, feels like everything is where it belongs, that's why 42C’s are so popular, stand up head, hanging lockers. Main Salon Tan Ultra-leather convertible sofa with innerspring Mattress (New) Tan Ultra-leather u shaped dinette with table Decorative pillows (6) Rectangular cherry pedestal table Large cherry shelf Built-in cherry entertainment cabinet with storage Recessed JVC 20” Color TV Recessed Bose DVD player Bose speakers (2) Overhead recessed lights (9) Mood lights Courtesy lights Concealed electrical panel Beam Central Vacuum system Tan Mini blinds Large titnted sliding door Cherry Bulkheads Plush carpeting Cherry Handrails Telephone Jack CO2 Monitor Access hatches to Engine room Guest stateroom Queen size innerspring mattress with storage Designer bed spread and pillows Cedar lined hanging closet CO2 Monitor Recessed lighting Large Mirror SS portholes Reading lights (2) Telephone Jack Master Stateroom Queen Island berth with Innerspring Mattress and under berth storage Designer bedspreads and pillows Large cedar lighted hanging closet Cherry Cabinets (4) Cherry shelves (30 14” Television Courtesy lights (2) Overhead lights (6) Telephone Jack Cable TV jack CO2 Monitor Large overhead hatch with screen Cherry Panel door Head (starboard) Entry to the head is from the Master stateroom with separate companionway access for guests Jabsco cream ceramic electric toilet (fresh water) Oval cream fiberglass sink Corian countertops Recessed lighting (2) Cherry cabinets Cherry panel door Shower (Port) Large fiberglass enclosure w molded seat Large sliding shower head Exhaust fan Shower curtain Cherry door Overhead cabinet
- Beautiful wood work makes the entire boat down below, full size galley with stove, sink, refrigerator, extra cabinets and black granite counter tops, dinette converts to a birth, beautiful appointments Princess 2 burner electric cooktop Microwave/convection oven Black and Decker Coffee maker Built in Nova Cool Refrigerator Built Nova Cool Freezer Long Corian countertops Round mirror finish deep sink with corian cover Cherry cabinetry Cherry storage bin and drawers Recessed lights with dimmers 2 GFI receptacles Cherry sole with bilge access Abundant galley storage
- Garmin 2010 Color Chart Plotter Raymarine ST 60 depth finder Ritchie compass Faria Gauges Standard Horizon Quantum VHS with GPS locator Sony AM/FM Stereo CD player
- Flybridge Seating for 8-10 Fiberglass hard top with translucent hatch Eisenglass enclosure (4 sides) with U screens Cushioned helm and companion seat Cushioned bench seat Fiberglass console with storage Fiberglass storage locker Burl wood instrument panel Tinted wrap around windshield Recessed overhead running lights Diamond non stick deck Sony Marine Stereo speakers 12V receptacles Hull and Deck Icemaker Concealed square fiberglass sink 125 PSI fresh water regulator Thru hull for baitwell system Coaming pads Sony Stereo speakers Molded stairway access up to flybridge Windshield cover Access hatch to engine room Molded stairs to gunwales GFI receptacles Cockpit lift out fishbox w/macerator pumpout Flush rod holders (4) Fresh and raw water washdowns Fiberglass swim platform Stainlkess steel fender holders
- Engines & Mechanical
- Cummins 450's 8kw Kohler generator w/soundbox (492hrs) Pro-Mariner 2000 watt Inverter/Charger 7 deep cycle Marine batteries 3 Battery switches 2 Marine Air 2 zone reverse cycle air conditioning and heat Glendenning automatic engine synchronizer Glendenning Cable master power cord retriever Twin Cummins Diamond series 450HP engines ZF marine Transmissions Walker Airseps Rule manual/automatic high flow bilge pumps (3) Engine and generator oil change system Racor fuel filter /water separators Fire extinguishing system High water alarm Dripless shaft seals Macerator pump Holding tank w/dockside and overboard discharge Water & holding tank monitors Fresh water system Dockside water hookup Dockside cable TV and phone hookups Bennet trim tabs Teleflex shift and throttle controls Maxwell windlass Jabsco spotlight Sea fire automatic fire extinquishing system
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.