- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This Proline 27 Express, has a roomy layout with the galley up the deck making it a convenient place to cook relax while keeping an eye on the fishing rods. Powered by 200hp Optimax outboards for great performance and economy. Cruises at 30 mph and tops out over 40'. Less than 200 hrs of use on boat and motors. This boat has always been lift kept, never bottom painted. Live well, large fish boxes, fresh and salt water washdown, dual batteries with switch. Shore power, refrigerator, single burner alcohol stove sink. Roomy cabin has a full V-berth and lots of storage, with new outriggers and windlass this is a complete Package.
- Large V-berth with excellent upholstery and accent pillows loads of storage space in cabin Porta-potty Above On Deck Galley Fresh water sink, Kenyon alcohol stove Norcold refrigerator/freezer
- Danforth compass, Garmin GPS Map 162 Garmin Fishfinder 160 Uniden VHF radio Seaworthy AM/FM/CD stereo remote spotlight
- Custom built helm bench seat recently recovered along with bolsters Electronics box housing VHF and Stereo Bow pulpit with nice tall bow railing generous walk around room on both sides of boat huge aluminum frame top offers the opportunity for hand holds everywhere Cockpit combing bolsters Large Livewell Generous in deck fish boxes, built in tackle storage and new Lee outriggers still in the box
- Engines & Mechanical
- Mercruiser Optimax 200's 30 amp shore power service with distribution panel Simpson Lawrence windlass Two Heavy Duty Marine 12 Volt 2 Batteries 30 amp Shore Power hookup Washdown Pump, Bennett Trim Tabs
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.