- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MPI's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The 320 Chaparral offers the layout that broke the mold and was so popular that it was carried onto future models with great success. Its due to the dual cabin dinette layout that makes the boat perfect for entertaining or easy to sleep 4 adults with privacy and comfort. In the cockpit you have large seating area's and a nice fridge with wetbar to keep the guest happy. VERY NICE DESIGN. Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details.
- Aft Double Berth Cabin Hanging Lockers Upgraded CD Stereo AC/Heat TV Vacuflush Head w/ shower Circular Dinette with forward drop down table Portside Settee Screen Door To Cabin
- Microwave Solid Surface Countertops Fridge/Freezer Cherry Cabinets 2 Burner Range Stainless Steel Sink
- Windlass Pop Up Cleats Cockpit Wetbar w/ Fridge Full Enclosure Cockpit Cover Cockpit Stereo System Walkthru Windshield Hot/Cold Transom Shower Extended Swim Platform Cockpit Carpet Windlass
- Engines & Mechanical
- Merc 350 Mag MPI's Bravo III Kohler 5KW Generator with sound shield (145 Hours) Halon Fire System Electric Engine Hatch Hot Water Heater
- Raymarine RL70 Color GPS Raymarine 215 VHF Digital Depth Indicator
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.