- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 250 4 strokes
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Your once in a lifetime chance to own a 5 month old 290 Coastal with 45 hrs at a $65,000 Savings! Engine Warranty till 2016!
If you are heading to the boat shows this fall compare this to any 2012 or 2013 new Wellcraft 290 Coastal with an MSRP of over $235,000 and be sure to give us a call before you buy. This Wellcraft 290 is the “Do All Boat” whether you want to fish, cruise, entertain, overnight, or play with your favorite water toys this boat truly does it all with the smooth confident ride Wellcraft is famous for. The only thing better than buying new is buying a 2012 at over 25% off and having a Full Wellcraft Factory warranty till July 2013 and Yamaha Engines with warranties till 3/10/2016. Built in May of 2012, rack Stored washed weekly, this one is loaded with all the options! Now you too can say “I got a deal of a lifetime”.....
- Sleeps 6 Mid-cabin Berth (Sleeps 2) Settee - port/stbd converts to twin (Sleeps 2) Forward V-Berth (Sleeps 2) Snap in Carpet Decor Pillows Dinette Table Hanging Locker Wood grain Cabinets 7,000 BTU Air Conditioner w/ heat AC/DC panel Stereo Upgrade Package: Clarion 6 Disc changer, Amplifier, Speakers 2 additional and Subwoofer Lighting - direct/indirect Stretched vinyl headliner Lockable Panel Door’s Head: Duplex outlet - GFI protected Full fiberglass head compartment with ventilation Hand held shower Molded fiberglass sink and vanity with Granulon™ countertop and dry storage SeaLand™ VacuFlush head with holding tank Overboard discharge for marine head
- Countertop - Granulon™ with storage below Duplex outlet - GFI protected Haier Microwave oven (Never used Still has factory tape and seals) Overhead storage Dometic Refrigerator - dual voltage, 110V with 15 amp converter - GFI protected (Never used Still has factory tape and seals) Sink with pressurized fresh water system Kenyon Stove - single burner electric
- Anchor locker Windlass w/300’ rope/chain combo Bow and stern eyes - stainless steel Bow pulpit with roller and anchor chute Cleats - stainless steel Deck hatch with screen Hardtop FRP, with finished liner, spreader light, rod holders, full canvas/Isinglass enclosure Custom Helm Cover Heavy-duty rub rail with stainless steel insert Heavy-duty dive ladder - removable Port lights - opening with screens, stainless steel trim rings (4) Rod holders - stainless steel, flush mount no cap (4) Rod racks - under gunwale - port/stbd Stainless steel rails Stainless steel thru hulls Swim platform - integrated Transom - full height with transom door Windshield - tempered glass - with walk-thru Windshield Wipers w/ washer system Remote Spotlight Aft seat - three person fold-out Beverage holders (6) - stainless steel Cockpit bolsters Cockpit overboard scuppers Courtesy lights Entry light switch at transom Fiberglass molded steps on helm (3) for easy access to foredeck Fishboxes(2)- with lift assist and overboard pumpout Helm seating module: flip up seat/bolster with positive latch, large dry storage with convenient side access door, beverage holders (4), fire extinguisher storage, side coaming pad, covered sink with pressurized fresh water (cold only), latching lid. Baitwell 42 gal Kodiak Pro Flow with clear bait lid and positive sealing latch, cutting board cover and knife/pliers holder Port seating module: wrap around lounge seating with coaming pad, hand holds stainless steel, (2) beverage holders and large dry storage below accessible through forward door; three drawer tackle locker with additional storage bin; aft facing large storage box with machinery space and access below, gas spring lift assist on storage box lid Raw water washdown Midnight BlueHullwith Red Stripe Snap in Berber Carpet
- Engines & Mechanical
- Twin Yamaha 250 4 Strokes (45 hrs Warranty till 3/10/16) 7,000 BTU AC W/ Reverse Heat 5KW Kohler Genset with 0 hours Auto Retract Trim Tabs Accessory plug - 12V Batteryswitches with voltage sensitive relays Bilge pumps with auto float switches - Forward 500 gph Aft 1500 gph Compass Detector - carbon monoxide Dockside water connection Fuel filters/water separators Horn Hoses - steel reinforced Ignition - safety interlock system with lanyard Pressurized fresh water system with transom shower - hot/cold *Propellers - stainless steel Remote seacock actuators Shore power - 30 amp with (2) 50’ shore power cords Steering - tilt hydraulic with dual ram Steering wheel - stainless steel with power knob Trim tabs Water heater - 6 gal.
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.