The best of both worlds in this one of a kind, one owner Mako 333 Attack! Gather up the gang & head out for some serious fishing fun, diving, relaxing at the sandbar or a night out to your favorite restaurant! Full family comfort with tons of seating on the curved L-shaped lounge forward of the command console, or all out fishing with a 60 gallon live well, 4 built in fish boxes, custom Full Tuna Tower,custom spray rail ,a 24.5 deadrise and 350 gallons of fuel, you're ready to "ATTACK" the high seas & the islands! Powered by twin 250 Yamaha Salt Water Series low hour engines, she'll cruise at a leisurly 27-29 mph & reach a top speed of approx 34 mph All while giving a dry efficient ride! Come see this one of a kind boat before she gets away with the fish you could have had... CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Sleeps 4 comfortably Cabin V-Berth with Table (Sleeps 2) Mid-Cabin (Sleeps 2) Stand up shower, vanity with sink and mirror, electric head GFI Protected Outlets, SMX II A/C Control Panel, Reverse Cycle Air Conditoning and Heat
- Electric Stove Top Microwave Oven Dual voltage refrigerator Large Prep Area Stainless steel sink Tons of galley Storage Drawers
- Custom Tuna Tower (Can be lowered for Bridges) Custom Outriggers Custom fiberglass hardtop with rocket launchers Custom Spray Rails Integrated electronics box Hydraulic console w/ storage Saltwater washdown 60 Gal Live Well 4 Large Fish Boxes Port & Starboard Recesses Rod Lockers Tackle Prep Center Flush Mount Rod Holders Cockpit coaming bolster Custom cockpit cover Isinglass enclosure Cockpit courtesy lights Two round hatches above cabin Bow pulpit and rails Recessed cockpit lighting Transom door Cockpit Freshwater Shower Seating lounge for 5 forward of console Anchor windlass Vertical Anchor Locker
- Garmin GPSMAP 215 Simrad/Robertson AP11 Autopilot Furuno Color Video Sounder FCV-667 Clarion AM/FM 6-disc CD w/ helm remote Yamaha Digital Twin Tachs, Speed and Fuel Management Dual Icom VHF Radio for Helm and Tower Compass
- Engines & Mechanical
- 2002 Twin 250HP Yamaha Saltwater Series (496 hrs) Automatic bilge pumps (3) Dual water separating fuel filters 110V hot water heater Fire extinguishers Reverse cycle air conditioning Recessed hydraulic trim tabs Hydraulic wheel steering Holding tank12V DC & 110V AC electrical systems Automatic battery charger 110V cabin outlets 30Amp dockside power
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.