- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
For serious Trawler buyers only!! This impressive all fiberglass Provincial Yacht is a high end custom built trawler engineered with seaworthiness in mind.
Custom built on a commercial grade hull and machinery, and finished as a luxury yacht, this spacious open low maintenance layout is perfect for a serious cruising couple. Single engine efficiency, properly sized genset and electrical system, a New England style lobster boat hull capable of handling heavy weather with no exterior wood save the 8 steps on the flybridge ladder. Thoughtfully equipped with up to date maintenance. She is turnkey and ready for her next owner. Provincial Yachts are known for their excellence in design, construction and seaworthiness. Provincial is known for their commercial open deck fishing boats that ply the stormy waters of the North Atlantic daily and have put their engineering know how in building this trawler. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- From the spacious cockpit and through the sliding glass door you enter the main cabin. The sliding glass door features a phantom screen door that rolls up into a cassette on one side making it easy to maintain ventilation without bugs. The interior was designed as a large open space with panoramic views through the Diamond SeaGlaze windows throughout. You will be impressed with the quality of the joinery and wood work in general. Honduran Mahogany is featured as the ceiling headliner. The Interior feels much larger than a conventional trawler as you enter and find to starboard a large dinette with a seating capacity for 4+, 4" cushions and a Corian table sitting on two pedestals for strength with cavernous storage under the seats. Opposite the dinette to port is plenty of storage and again beautiful cabinetry and pocket doors that can house your entertainment electronics (pre-wired for 5.1 surround sound). There is a 110v refrigerator across from the dinette and a Jennair trash compactor for those journeys into areas where trash disposal is not easy to come by. Forward to starboard behind the lower helm is a large desk/workstation providing a virtual home office with Corian desktop and deep file drawers. Also impressive is the cabin sole which looks like teak and holly but requires no more maintenance than vacuuming and the occasional wipe down. Forward on the port side is the galley with plenty of drawer space for storage. The cook in the family will love being able to see 360 degree water views while preparing meals. Completing the interior there are 2 steps down (storage under) leading to the forward suite with a head and vanity to starboard and a large shower including a teak grate floor and seat to port with its own vanity. This split head design provides for some elbow room while cruising. The beautiful joinery and cabinetry keeps pace with the rest of the boat. Master stateroom Head and Shower: The layout forward is down two steps with a Raritan electric head/vanity sink on the starboard side and a walk in shower/vanity sink on the port. There is full sized bed with an overhead console that has lighting, fan, and AC/heat controls that can be accessed while laying in bed. A 4 speaker Jensen stereo with an iPod/Phone input jack and a 17" Samsung flat screen bulkhead mounted television and DVD player provide entertainment options. A Splendide WD802M combination washer and vented drier (with a booster tunnel fan in the drier vent) resides under the bed which also provides access to the Vetus BOW 50 8 hp thruster motor. A large hanging locker has a long top shelf and removable floor panels for additional storage and the pump for the anchor chain washdown can be accessed there as well. Colored LED lighting in all areas of the boat provide unobtrusive illumination at near zero current draw including red night lighting along the floor. The ceiling fixtures have LED pucks replacing the high heat/high draw G-4 halogen bulbs so the entire boat can be illuminated from cockpit to v-berth on 5 amps of dc power. .
- Cockpit: Features seating for 3-4 on new custom cushions made in the winter of 2011 Transom door Swim platform with vinyl bumper to protect it from hard bottom dinghies! Hot and cold cockpit shower Easy to install flysheet for shade at anchor. 3 Diamond plate hatches with storage and maintenance access under Wiring in the cockpit for an Engel freezer on its own breaker Flybridge and upper helm: Full Bimini enclosure with 360 degree visibility Aragoni helm seat with bolster and foot rest Full Electronics including RL80C 10” chartplotter/radar repeater, Raymarine Smartpilot controls and display (Smartpilot w/gyro rate sensor and track feature will take the boat across open water to a waypoint regardless of wind or current influence), Ritchie 4” Powerdamp compass, ST-80 Seatalk programmable display, Uniden QT-206 independent depth sounder, Icom DSC VHF, and Clarion stereo Seating for 8, comfortable sleeping for two Tons of storage under seats Magma gas grill plumbed to the main propane tanks (2 x 10 lb in sealed vented locker in cockpit). 500 pound capacity Nick Jackson davit and rear rail system designed to swing clear for dinghy storage Flybridge located Clarion 4 speaker am/fm/CD w/6 CD changer, Bose/Jensen speakers Flybridge cushions
- There is a double sink in the galley with a foot pump to augment the 40 psi pressure system (boat is plumbed with pex tubing throughout), 2 gallon s/s accumulator and 6 gallon Seaward water heater with engine heat exchanger and 110v element. A custom built 2 cubic foot freezer with a 4 cubic foot spillover refrigerator featuring a Technautics 12v DC cold plate and air cooled compressor located in the cockpit in the shade under the deck. There is a Princess 3 burner gas range with oven with (2) 10 lb propane tanks in a vapor proof locker located in the cockpit that completes the galley.
- Engines & Mechanical
- Cummins 315hp Diesel 2006 Northern Lights 6kw Generator with new water pump and new stainless exhaust elbow Lifeline AGMs - 4 8D house batteries Sensa-Tank monitoring system for fresh water and holding tank levels 4D SLA Battery for the engine start, Group 31 SLA for the genset Hart Freedom 30 3,000 watt inverter/140amp battery charger Hynautics shift and throttle system Fireboy automatic fire extinguishing system in engine room as required by some insurance companies - inspected and tagged. Aqualarm raw water flow detector with dual visual/audio panels - could save your engine. Dual Racor 1000 hot changeable fuel filter with water detection probes/dual station alarms and a remote vacuum gauge at lower helm station to indicate filter condition 140 amp alternator with rebuilt drop in spare with an external voltage adjustable regulator Vetus thruster control at both upper and lower stations Cummins injectors rebuilt summer 2011 Dual ram SS power steering system allows instant autopilot reaction time via solenoid valve controls Vetus thruster control 20,000 BTU Ocean Breeze Air conditioning salon, 16,000 BTU in v-berth/heads. Lewmar H2 Electric windlass (2011) with chain wash down. 175' 5/16 G-4 chain, 45 lb Delta anchor Macerator overboard discharge with lockable thru-hull for environmental compliance Spare propeller on custom SS mount under cockpit hatch Nick Jackson electric 12VDC 500 lb davit 50 amp (single leg) Shore power inlets - fore and aft and shore power cable with adaptor to fit standard 220v dockside outlets
- GX3000S VHF w/DSC interfaced to GPS via NEMA RL80C GPS/radar/plotter with 10” display Raytheon ST80 programmable display Autopilot controls Virtual Lifeline controls Fuel gauge Icom IC-M710 SSB with automatic antenna tuner
- Sony SLV-N71 VHS Clarion tuner/CD with 6-cd changer and dinette located remote (lower helm) - two switches in the aft of the main cabin can replace the rear cabin speakers with two Bose speakers in the cockpit for outdoor entertainment. Cable and telephone inlets fore and aft 2 Mitsubishi 125 watt solar panels with Blue Sky controller (max 14 amps high sun) Cockpit cushions new 2012 850 lumen LED underwater light (1.8 amp draw) Spare anchor Sirius Satellite antenna with wiring to aft port side of main cabin with power and audio out wiring for your Sirius receiver.
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.