- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
REPOWERED IN 2006 WITH CAT 3126's WITH JUST 488 HOURS
Clean and rigged to fish or cruise this 350 Luhrs is going to stack up nicely against any others you look at. With under 500 hours on the motors this boat has been kept and cared for and it shows. Really a perfect boat to fish or cruise the bay and for under $75k tought to beat. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Forward Walk Around Centerline Berth Hanging Lockers AC/Heat (2 units) Head w/ Stall Shower Flat Screen TV w/ DVD CD Changer Stereo Large Salon Settee w/ Storage Ceiling Rod Storage In Salon Window Covers
- Rupp Outriggers Rod Holders Full Enclosure on Bridge Transom Door Windlass Anchor with 250' Chain/Rode and Helm Remote & Bow Controls 2 Danforth Anchors Anchor Washdow Helm CD Stereo System Custom Cockpit Canvas Cover Dual Custom Helm Chairs Baitwell Tackle Station Hardtop On Bridge Raw Water Washdown Rocket Launcher Cleaning Station 12v Spreader Lights
- Wood Parquet Floors 2 Burner Range Stainless Steel Sink Microwave Fridge/Freezer Cabinet Storage
- Raytheon RL70C Plus Radar/Color GPS Raytheon L760 Plus Depth Sounder ST7000 Autopilot Networked to GPS Navman VHF Radio w/ DSC Flow Scan Fuel Flow Digital Monitors
- Engines & Mechanical
- Cat 3126's (488 hours) Repowered in 2006 Onan Generator (1150 hours) 6kw with Remote Start Battery Charger (3 bank) Stainless Steel Hot Water Heater Glendenning Sync Fireboy Halon System Ritchie Compass
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.