- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
TWIN ENGINE VERSION GIVE A RARE BLEND OF ECONOMY OR A TURN OF SPEED
Many new upgrades makes this 400 Mainship one of the best on the market!!
Beautiful and well maintained by her meticulous owner, this has to be the nicest 400 on the current market. She is an operationally efficient fast trawler with speeds up to 18 knots. It looks great in the water and rides smooth due to an additional stabilizing skeg. The twin 240 hp Yanmar diesels run quietly and are economical on fuel . Many upgrades including a newly Awlgripped blue hull, new complete bottom job, enclosure, tender and so much more. This boat is showroom!!
- Salon Cherry wood paneling Teak and holly sole 15” LCD flat screen Bose 3 2 1 GS series II Dvd entrainment system 2 sumbrella upholstered arm chairs Side table with cabinet Wood mini blinds Cherry dinette table plus 2 rattan stools Sliding side windows Center opening windshield Aft curtains Combination washer and dryer (SPLENDIDE 2000) Master state room Cherry wood paneling Center island queen berth with interspring mattress Fitted bed spread with accent pillow Drawers underneath berth Cedar lined hanging lockers 2 high density reading lights overhead bomer Overhead hatch with sun shade 15” LCD flat screen tv Guest state room Cheery wood paneling II single berth with high density foam mattress with fill cushions Cedar lined hanging locker Head Jabsco electric toilet Enclosed shower tub Flybridge Extended bimini top 4 sided elsenglass enclosure New(2012) Vinyl cushions (2012)
- Anchor pulpit with dual rollers Plow anchor 50ft chain 150”rode new 2012 Fortress new 2012 Lewmar electric windless new 2012 2 anchor compartments Electric horn new 2012 Windshield wipers with washer Hot and cold fresh water showers Remote control search light 316 stainless steel low profile bow rail Molded non skid deck Swing out glass aluminum framed double doors to salon Sliding aluminum frame companion door to helm new 9ft soft side aluminum bottom dingy new 2012 with 9.8 tohatsu 4 stroke outboard forward and aft 50apm shore power connection SEA wise Marine davit, dingy, retrieval system offers complete 90 degree rotation of the dingy and outboard motor from horizontal to vertical position Bridge is fully enclosed Flybridge has cabinets with a lift up top housing Gennair grill Ice maker sink Round table aft Bridge is fully enclosed Extended bimini top 4 sided elsenglass enclosure New(2012) Vinyl cushions (2012) Flybridge has cabinets with a lift up top housing Gennair grill Ice maker sink Round table aft Bottom Redone 2013
- Corian counter top Nova Kool ac/dc refrigerator freezer Princess 3 burner electric stove with oven GE turntable microwave oven Power ventilator Dual stainless steel sink Built in Black and Decker coffee maker Dish storage locker with glass framed door
- Flybridge helm Ray marine RL70CRC plus radar GPS chart plotter Cmap Raymarine ST60 tridata Ray marine 215DSC VHF radio Raymarine ST6002 auto pilot Lower helm Ray marine L1250 plus 10.4 LCD GPS chartplotter with c map sonar and radar Raymarine 4KW RADOM radar 48 mile Raymarine smart control remote auto pilot
- Engines & Mechanical
- Yanmar twin 240hp Diesels Cruising speed 15knots max 21knots Owner runs boat at 2100RPM at 9 knot cruise with a 3 gallon an hour burn rate 9kw choler generator with sound shield 800hrs Recently painted blue awlgrip hull Marine air 1600 and 1200 BTU ZF 63A 2.5/1 reduction gears Engine synchronizer Seapar 2 SWK 2000/10D fuel filters Dripless shafts Hydraulic steering
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.