- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
CLEAN …CLEAN…..CLEAN…..WELL CARED FOR!
Beautiful express with all the right options, cat diesels make her fast and efficient, full recently replaced canvas package, electronics, windless, remote spot, diesel generator, air conditioning w reverse cycle heat and a great cockpit layout and spacious interior. This is one popular boat for those that know this model with its a great layout and superb construction. The boat just came to Florida and has spent 600 of the 700 hrs in fresh water and it shows. A great value to anyone looking for a boat that looks like she is only a couple years old. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Vessel Walkthrough Spacious and luxurious Cherry wood interior with 66-inch headroom and with full galley to starboard and a convertible plush dinette seating to port, master stateroom with center line queen forward with Trutech 28” TV/DVD. Master En suite head & shower with glass enclosure, master head has a separate entrance from the salon. Guest stateroom with twin bunks and dressing room, and en suite head shower aft. Two Marine Air SMX reverse cycle A/C units insure comfort year round there is a TV/DVD as well as a Clarion AM/FM/Cassette - 6 Pack CD changer. Her long foredeck, a reverse arch, and an integral swim platform highlight a stunning Yacht. The cockpit is spacious with wraparound lounge seating aft of the helm, , a full wet bar, and a windshield walkthrough with molded steps for access to the bow. A well finished boat.
- Princess Three Burner Stove Sharp Carousel Microwave/Convection Oven Pressure Hot & Cold Water PUR water filtration Seward 11 Gallon HW Heater Full size Norcold Refrigerator Freezer Corian counter tops - SS Sinks Black & Decker SpaceMaker Coffee maker
- Maxwell Windlass - Anchor & Rode Remote Bow Spotlight New Camper Canvass Enclosure Wet bar and sink U-Line Ice maker/refrigerator Transom Hot & Cold Shower Dingy and 5HP motor that fits in the Lazarette Foredeck Sun Pads Sun Pads Faria full Instrumentation Gauges
- Standard Horizon CPV 350 GPS/Chart Plotter/VHF Furuno 48 mi. Radar Lowrance Digital Depth sounder Simrad Robertson A20 Autopilot Stereo remote at helm Plastimo Compass
- Engines & Mechanical
- Caterpillar 3116 FWC Diesels (715 hrs with 550 fresh water hrs) Kohler 9KW Generator w/ only 582 hours (w/racor) (4) Series 31 Batteries Macerator & Pump-out (2) 30 AMP Shore Power Cables 60 AMP Charles Battery Charger Hydraulic Sea Star Power steering Racor filters for all 3 engines X-change Oil changing system CRS150 Coolant Recovery System dripless shafts 35 amp Battery Charger Fire suppression system Trim Tabs
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.