- 53 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 53 Carver features the rare and popular Skylounge option which gives it much more room for entertaining and dining. In place of the pilothouse the skylounge offers a huge settee, dinette and views all around. In addition a huge Sony Flatscreen TV was added to the bulkhead. 3 staterooms and 2 heads make this the ultimate family boat. Still under 200 hours on the BIG VOLVO 675HP D12's with spare props and spare shaft etc. NICE BOAT with BOW & STERN THRUSTERS. Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details.
- Queen Master Stateroom Flat Screen TV w/ DVD Cedar Hanging Closets (2) Dresser Storage Split Head with Tub & Vacuflush Head Separate Washer & Dryer Full Size Units CD Stereo Guest VIP with Centerline Queen Large Cedar Closet Reading Lights Under Berth Storage Shared Hanging Closet Vacuflush Head with Stall Shower 3rd Stateroom with Over Under Bunks
- Galley & Salon
- Flexsteel L Shaped Lounger with Recliner Skylounge U Shaped Settee with Dinette Large Sony Flat Panel TV with DVD Player Bose Surround System Sony CD Disc Changer & Stereo Custom Blinds Sliding Door Access 4 Zone AC/Heat 3 Burner Range Oven Wood Flooring Microwave with Convection Coffee Maker Double Sink Sub Zero Fridge (2) and Freezer Drawers (2) Incredible Storage and Countertop Space
- Windlass Sunpad Searchlight Swim Platform Swim Ladder Bridge Hardtop with EZ2CY Panals Cockpit Carpet Icemaker with Wetbar Cockpit Table Wide Side Decks Bridge Clarion Stereo System
- Engines & Mechanical
- Volvo D12 675hp Diesels (175 hours) Electronic Engine Controls Invertor Kohler Generator w/ Dedicated Battery Charger Battery Charger Bow & Stern Thruster 50amp Glendenning Cable Master Spare 4 Bladed Props Spare Shaft & Strut Oil Change System
- Raymarine RL70 Radar Raymarine C120 Color Radar/GPS Horizon VHF Radio Horizon DS150 Depth Indicator Simrad AP20 Autopilot
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.