- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION TO GET IT SOLD!
If you were looking for a Bristol 48 Fountain Express Cruiser your search is over! This boats hull shines like the day it arrived. Never bottom painted and kept in a dehumidified and air conditioned high and dry slip in Ft Lauderdale. All engines have just been serviced with an open checkbook and this boat is ready for its new owner.
Powered by triple Yanmar diesels and Arneson Surface Drives you can get to your destination fast and smooth sipping your favorite beverage while these diesels sip fuel unlike boats with gas engines. When you do get to your destination you have all the luxuries of home with two queen staterooms with two heads, full galley and Satellite TV’s throughout the boat. Or enjoy the massive outdoor seating and sunbathing areas for entertaining or relaxing.
If you are looking for the Finest in Speed and Luxury this 48 Fountain won’t disappoint. Priced the Lowest in the Country this beauty won’t last long. Call today to schedule a showing before she is gone. CLICK FULL SPECS FOR THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Main Salon Going below 4 steps teak and holly cabin flooring complimented by cherry wood work Lounge seating to portside - L-shaped sofa with seating for four SAT TV, Solè LCD TV, Surround sound and a DVD player Air conditioning with reverse cycle heating and digital control and integrated air vents in cabin Custom Rod Storage Vinyl headliner, pleated draperies Central Vac System Telephone outlet SS Port lights with screen Low voltage LED overhead high hats with toe kick accent lights Opposite lounge are storage lockers Overhead hatch with screen Master Stateroom Master stateroom forward with central line queen berth Air conditioning with reverse cycle heating and digital control and integrated air vents in cabin Solè LCD televisions and stereo sound system Queen mattress with queen dark taupe comforter and pillows Dresser cedar lined with hanging light Mirrored headboard with reading lights Overhead hatch with screen Telephone outlet Upholstered valances with accent lighting Carpeting and headliner Padded hull sides and bulkheads Master Head Enclosed high gloss fiberglass head Vacuflush marine toilet w/ tank monitor and holding tank, overboard discharge and dockside pump out Stand up shower Overhead lighting and lighting at mirrored SS sink with storage cabinet below SS port light with screen Medicine cabinet with mirror and storage Exhaust fan Guest Stateroom Double berth with comforter and pillows Ducted air conditioner/heating Solè LCD televisions and stereo sound system Carpeting Vinyl Headliner Padded Headboard with reading lights Guest/Day Head Enclosed high gloss fiberglass head Vacuflush marine toilet w/ tank monitor and holding tank, overboard discharge and dockside pump out Stand up shower Overhead lighting and lighting at mirrored SS sink with storage cabinet below SS starboard light with screen Medicine cabinet with mirror and storage Exhaust fan
- Galley cabin table in cherry wood -removable Corian countertops with polished stainless steel sink and chrome faucet Gorgeous cherry wood cabinets with ample storage Dish and storage lockers Silverware storage Under counter pantry storage Tappan Stainless Steel Microwave oven Tundra upright refrigerator freezer, /120/12V Princess stove two-burner glass top electric stove Ice Maker Fluorescent task lighting - 110V
- Canvas front and side enclosure and aft drop curtain with roll-up door High Performance Bolster seating Courtesy LED lights in cockpit Custom locking cabin entry way Engine hatch with electric/hydraulic actuator Hardtop with courtesy lights Lazarette storage and locker for storage and lines Rear lounge seat converts to sundeck with electric/hydraulic actuator Transom shower with hot and cold faucet Transom walk through door to swim platform U shape lounge with removable table with seating for 8-10 SAT TV Entertainment via 32” Flat Screen LCD above wet bar High Performance 1000 Watt Audio entertainment with Sirius SAT Radio/FM/iPod interface Wet bar in cockpit with storage, faucet, sink, and RARITAN ice maker Electric side-by-side bolster seats at helm High speed lighted flush mount compass Anchor custom polished SS steel with chrome Imtra 1000 windlass with bow controls Storage locker Navigation lights SS Bow rail Dockside water pressure inlet with regulator SS thru-hull fittings Dockside waste pump out fittings Swim ladder, 3 steps, and swim platform White powder coated full frame wrap around windshield Patterned, non-skid safety foredeck walkway Radar arch
- Twin Garmin 3010c chart plotters Kenwood KMR700U with iPod hookup, and Sirius Satellite Radio Simrad RT63 UF Dual VHF with separate antennas Full Livorsi gauge package Ritchie compass Dual Kahlenberg horns Garmin Radar KVH Trac Vision satellite receiver with dummy dome to match 2nd Dome contains XM/Sirius & two GPS antennas EPIRB
- Engines & Mechanical
- Triple Yanmar diesel engines each producing 440hp total 1320hp Mase 9KW diesel generator 1500hrs with instrument panel and sound enclosure Bow thruster Coolant recover system for engines and generator Engine air vents, integrated Engine mounts, heavy duty adjustable with vibration isolators Engine room bilge water monitor Engine room diaphragm (2) Engine room lights SS exhaust systems Quarter turn sea valves on below waterline thru-hulls Fresh water system, automatic pressurized 3 heavy duty fuel tanks, baffled, 3/16" thick aluminum, foamed, glassed and bolted in position with SS pick-ups Fuel valves for engines and generator Fuel vapor detector 3 6-Blade SS propellers Sea strainers, custom- high speed SS shower sump pumps forward (2) Trim tabs-heavy duty hydraulic Two (2) automatic 30 AMP Battery charger Shore power system, 240 V 50 AMP shore power cord Four engine batteries with custom cast hold down brackets 20 Gallon SS water heater Battery parallel system Cable TV-telephone inlet DC battery panel with engine and generator disconnect switches Galvanic isolator Main electrical distribution panel with magnetic type circuit breakers for 120/240 VAC and 12V DC, generator remote Volt-AMP digital gages, fresh water tank gage Reverse polarity indicator Automatic fire control system in engine room with dash monitor-diesel models have automatic engine and generator shut down Switlik Life Raft Spare Anchor with 300 Rope and Chain Full Set of Spare props (3 Total)
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.