- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- AD31X Four Cyl.
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A Fantastic Find!
The Venturer 42 Cat with it's 17 ft 5 in. beam and Beautiful open Salon makes her feel like a boat much larger. The fuel sipping Volvo 150 h.p. low hour engines only burn 8 GPH at 10 knots but she is capable of almost 20 knots when you call on her.
Two nice staterooms, one big head and separate shower will give a family or friends lots of privacy. Brand new Northern Lights Generator with only 1 hour on her. All systems serviced last spring and she is ready to cruise!
- A DESCRIPTION OF THE VENTURER
- If you are a yachtsman who no longer wishes to compromise their luxury, comfort and of course, the performance of their craft by settling for what a conventional V-hulled boat can deliver, this is a boat you have to consider. Whether you just day cruise or are going on a serious adventure the Venturer Catamaran is a great choice; There is more room. There is more comfort. There is more stability. There is speed. There is economy. What you will not find is the sickening motion of a wallowing conventional hull. Your spouse, kids, and friends will think you are the smartest captain in the world. Two easy ways to board from the transom and you are aboard and in the nice wide cockpit. Lots of room to entertain and there is an ice maker on the port side, a refrigerator and separate freezer on the starboard side. Straight up the ladder to the fly bridge and you can see the world all around. Plenty of seating, room for a chase lounge if you desire and a helm station in the center. Open the sliding cabin door and you will find an open, fully lite, airy 17 ft. wide salon that feels wide open and more like your home not a narrow one way seating area. To starboard is the L-shape dinette, straight ahead is the long comfortable sofa and to port is the open U-shape galley with the lower helm station just forward. Everyone of your guest and crew are all on the same level and all engaged together. Cabins are separate and located on either side of the boat. On the port side you pass down a short hallway and forward is the queen size bed with storage and plenty of light coming from the overhead hatch and side ports. Aft of the hallway is the large head. A big separate shower and modern Raritan flushing head attached to an Electra-Scan treatment system will make your life easy with no pump outs. The Starboard cabin is a mirror of the port side. A large storage area is located under the port steps going forward. The battery banks and charging system is in this area. There are plenty of cabinets and storage throughout the entire boat.
- ELECTRONICS: Lower Helm; Raytheon RL70C Radar Autohelm Navcenter GPS Plotter Autohelm ST6000 Autopilot Autohelm Tri-Data Horizon VHF Radio JVC AM/FM Stereo with CD Changer Sylvania LCD Flat Panel Television with DVD player Fly Bridge Helm; Garmin 186C GPS Plotter Autohelm Tri-Data Standard VHF Radio DECK: Maxwell 1200 Windlass with Capstan 300 Ft. All Chain Anchor Rode with Plow type Anchor Secondary Fortress Anchor Davco Factory Electric Dingy David System on Transom Aria Inflatable Dingy with small outboard engine (as is) Fly Bridge Bimini Top Tundra Refrigerator and Freezer in Cockpit U-Line Ice Maker in Cockpit Four storage lockers in Cockpit ENGINE ROOM AND MACHINERY: Twin Volvo 150 h.p. four cylinder engines. Approximately 200 hours. Owner installed new Flow-Scan tachs and gauges and this wiped out the existing digital meter data. Current data reads 137 hours since Flow-Scans installed. Brand new Northern Lights Generator installed June 2012. No usage since installation. Two 105 gallon fuel tanks with Racor filters and Algae-X fuel conditioning system. Raritain Electa-Scan Waste Water treatment system Three blade propellers Seastar hydraulic steering system (dual helm) Dripless Shaft Seal system GALLEY: Force 10 two burner stovetop Sharpe Carousel Microwave Convection Oven Stainless Steel Sink Vitrifrigo Refrigerator Corian Countertops Raritan 6 gallon Hot Water Heater
- FLOWSCAN DATA
- The following data was taken off FlowScan gauges by the owner: RPM GPH MPH 2000 2.2 8.4 2500 5.0 9.5 2750 7.8 10.0 3000 9.9 13.3 3250 11.2 17.0 3500 12.9 19.0 3800 15.5 23.0
- RECENT UPDATES
- Spring 2012; New 6.0kw Northern Lights Generator installed. New Stainless Steel mounting pan fabracated and installed. Generator currently has 1 (one) running hour. Bottom Painted All routine engine service 2010: New Marine Air air conditioner replaced and new vents installed.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.