- 56 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Bring all offers including those with trades!!
This 2nd owner Post 56 has been lightly cruised and never fished. No concerns on the spotless M.A.N's that have just had valve adjustment, heat exchanger inspection and have full service records. You can always find a cheaper high hour boat out there but none will compare to this one that has been mainained with an open checkbook and shines inside and out. 3 Staterooms, 2 heads and a wide open salon with Galley Up and Dinette. Detailed and professionally maintained this boat shows extremely well and is ready to be the next 56' SOLD. CLICK FULLS SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Icom 502 VHF radio Simrad AP22 autopilot B & R HS-2000 speed/depth/temp. Furuno NAV NET w/ plotter and radar Sirius Sat Radio On Bridge 5" Compass Furuno 292 fish finder Northstar 962 GPS / Plotter Refrigerator / freezer unit on port side of Flybridge
- Salon JVC TV U-shaped sofa U-shaped dinette Cable TV hookups Entertainment center Canvas carpet runner Central vacuum system Air conditioning w/ controls Bar w/ sink & storage starboard side cabinet Pioneer stereo system w/ CD player, speakers Bose Surround System Paneling Carpeting Mitsubishi VCR JVC DVD player Telephone jack Silhouette blinds Ottoman w/ storage Ice maker in cabinet aft starboard corner Storage under all three sections of sofa Windows have valances and pleated panels Master Stateroom, Amidship Queen Berth Vacuflush Head Teak & Holly Floors In Head Stall Shower Night stand Panasonic TV Panasonic VCR Under bed storage Air conditioning w/ controls Stereo system w/ speakers Chest Mirror Cabinets Wallpaper Carpeting Hanging locker Telephone jack Under bed drawer Guest Stateroom, Amidship Upper & Lower Bunks Carpeting Air conditioning Stereo system w/ speakers Chest Wallpaper Hanging locker LAUNDRY ROOM IN COMP WAY w/ Washer & Dryer Guest Stateroom, Forward Double berth to port w/ single over to starboard Vacuflush Head Stall Shower Phillips TV Phillips VCR Air conditioning Teak & Holly Floors in Head Chest Cabinets Wallpaper Carpeting Hanging locker Under bed drawer
- (2) Freezers Insta hot water Princess 3 burner, electric stove (4) Under counter drawer refrigerators Large Dinette To Starboard Sink Water heater Teak & holly flooring Microwave oven w/ convection oven Pressure, dockside fresh water system
- Anchor Transom door (2) Helm seats (6) Life jackets Drink box in steps Freshwater, saltwater wash down system Fenders Spreader lights Navigation lights Flybridge curtain Muir 2500 electrical windlass Fish box Bait well 40' Rupp outriggers 6-rod Rocket launcher aft Flybridge rail Bait freezer Cockpit sink (4) Rod holders Sirius Radio On Bridge ALL NEW UNDERWATER LIGHTS
- Engines & Mechanical
- M.A.N. 1300hp Motors (475 hours) Onan 21.5kw Genset (780 hours) Fire alarm ZF transmission Oil transfer system Engine synchronizers Bridge engine controls Hydraulic wheel steering Fresh water cooling system Cruiseair reverse cycle air conditioner Automatic, Halon fire control system w/ manual pulls Trolling Valves On ZF Transmissions Racor fuel filters Oil pressure alarm Bennett trim tabs Engine temperature alarm Engine fuel shut-off valve Acoustical, thermal insulation Y-valve emergency bilge pump (3) Automatic, manual bilge pumps 50 AMP Shorepower Glendenning Shore Power System Battery Chargers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.