- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6-71 TI's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Here is a well priced clean 44' Super Sport that the owner (2nd owner for 10 years+) has improved over time. Awlgripped hull with Imron painted topsides means you have a boat that shines and turns heads at the docks or fuel dock. Bottom was barrier coated in 2004. This is a galley down 2 stateroom, 2 head layout that makes for a great boat to cruise or fish. Reliable Detroit 6-71 TI's have just over 1100 hours on them. NICE BOAT ESPECIALLY AT THIS PRICE. Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Salon Settee Converts 2 Zone AC/Heat Salon Dinette Table (raises and folds) Salon Flat Screen TV w/ DVD Stereo System Wetbar w/ Icemaker Forward Master Stateroom w/ Centerine Berth Master Head (Lectra Sans) with Stall Shower Flat Screen TV in Master Hanging Closets Guest Bunks Guest Head w/ Lectra Sans Head
- Deepwell Sink Oven 3 Burner Range Microwave Trash Compactor Wood Floors Fridge/Freezer
- Bridge Enclosure Windlass Outriggers Rod Holders Transom Fish Door Fish Boxes Cockpit Controls Cockpit Bait Station with Sink Washdown Spreader Lights Cockpit Cover Epoxy Barrier Coat 2004
- Icom M127 VHF Raymarine AP8001 Autopilot Radar Digital Depth Indicator Digital Speed Indicator
- Engines & Mechanical
- Detroit 6-71's (485hp ea) 1147 hours Westerbeke Generator (2340 hours) Battery Charger Trim Tabs Salon Engine Access