- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Trojan 440 3 stateroom Express Yacht is a spacious family cruiser with a contemporary sport boat profile and several innovative design features. T-450 Cummins, Generato, AC/heat, full electronics packager including radar, GPS, Sateliete TV & more!
The 440 Trojan swim platform makes launching your personal watercraft a pleasurable experience. This yacht also has a garage designed to stow a dinghy or host other water sports items and traveling gear. Below deck features the three stateroom two-head interior which is dominated by an enormous salon with wraparound lounge seating and a full size galley with an upright refrigerator. There is a separate stall shower in the owner's head. The cockpit has a double wide-helm seat and a large aft lounge opposite a built in wet-bar. Additional features include: side exhausts, foredeck sun pad, a hidden anchor windlass, an air conditioning outlet at the helm, access hatches in the cockpit sole. Very clean, professionally maintained stored under cover. The 440 is a spacious boat both inside and out. Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details.
- There are three staterooms, two heads and an enormous main salon with L-shaped lounge seating and a full-size galley with an upright refrigerator. The third stateroom is a double berth which is aft in the salon. It is cubby style (great for kids). There's a separate stall shower in the owner's head, both staterooms have double berths. The cabin headroom is more than adequate - 6'5". Additional features include hidden anchor windlass on foredeck, sunpad on foredeck, side exhausts and AC outlet at helm. Master Stateroom Centerline Queen Berth Vanity table & lighted mirror Built in stool Port & Starboard storage locker Head w/Separate Shower & Molded Seat VacuFlush Head Marine Air Digital Control Carbon Monoxide Monitor (2) Speakers (2) SS ports Wood finish Mini blinds (2) Cedar lined hanging lockers (1) Overhead hatch to port Guest Stateroom Double berth w/drawers, lighted cedar lined hanging locker, private door to head, vacuflush head, large sink/vanity Main Salon Cherry Wood Finish Cabinetry Hi-Lo Coffee Table Built-in End Table Storage Space Under Salon Floor Carpeting Leather like L-shaoed settee (1) Overhead Hatch Companionway w/4 Steps Sliding Door to Cockpit Stereo Speakers Electrical Panel in Starboard Cabinet Kenwood CD Stereo System JVC TV/VCR/Tape Player Built In TV Salon/Galley Combo Area (3) SS Ports in Salon Galley
- Norcold AC/DC refrigerator; B & G Spacemaker coffee maker; Sharp Carousel microwave oven Marine Air digital air conditioner with Cruisair digital SMX AC controls Ample Cabinet storage, lockers and drawers 2 Burner Range
- Autohelm autopilot with remote Raymarine 215 VHF radio Garmin 4212 new in 2010 (12” screen with color Plotter, GPS and depth finder with thru hull transducer) Lowrance 3500 depth sounder Raymarine R41 XX raster scan KVH Satellite
- Norcold bar size refrigerator/freezer Raritan Icerette Floor hatch opens to engine room Double helm seat Double seat opposite helm Fitted carpet with snaps Cabinets with Corian tops U Shaped vinyl seating Coffeee table with built in cup holders Transom door to aft deck starboard Aft storage hatch Electric hatch opens for storage Swim ladder Speakers Radar arch with lighting Black Bimini top Isenglass with 4 U-zips Boat hook Built-in wetbar Lounge pulls out from portside seat Glendenning power cord storage Hot cold shower on transom Trim Tab controls Clarion stereo with 4 cockpit speakers Search light control Anchor winch system Engine Room Access to the engine room is via the cockpit floor. There is good access to equipment and engines. The generator is a 9kw Kohler. Garage The garage aft opens with electric switch at starboard side of cockpit. This is a great storage area with davit to maneauver dingy. The swim platform has chocks for dingy. There is no dinghy included with this 44' Trojan.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.