- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 Captains Choice FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND COMPARE THIS 34 Silverton to any other you could buy before making an offer on one. You will not purchase one in cleaner condition or that has been kept like this one. SIMPLY STUNNING and with new canvas, elbows and risers, turn key is the true description of this boat. Pride of ownership abounds and the 34C offers a layout that made it Silvertons best selling Convertible series. REALLY EXCEPTIONAL. Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Master Stateroom Comfortable Stateroom With Innerspring mattress & generous head (6’5”) room. Large Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Electric Outlets With Cable TV Jack Drawer Storage Under Bed Pocket Door To Save Space Cruisair Heat/Air Unit Deck Hatch Master Head One Of The Greatest Features On This Boat. Split Head Configuration Large separate Shower cabin to port Fresh Water Head Large Medicine Cabinet Exhaust Vent Guest Stateroom -Over Under Bunks with Privacy Door Salon Large and cozy with plenty of seating & nice visibility to the outside Ultra Leather Dinette & Sofa Flatscreen & DVD Player Solid Cherry wood Dinette Table Setee/Table converts into sleeper Stereo- Sony upgraded entertainment system and CD Player AC/Heat Electrical Outlets Telephone Jacks
- Large Galley with ample drawer Storage. Full Size Norcold Refrigerator Large Stainless Steel Sink Corian Countertops 2 Burner Princess Stove Exhaust Vent Emerson Carousel Microwave Oven
- Engines & Mechanical
- Easy Access Engines room and work area . Salon Floor Panels Pull Out For Easy Maintenance. "Sea Fire" Fire Extinguishing System Twin 8.1L's 380 HP Crusaders Fresh Water Cooled New Elbows and Risers (2012) Built In Battery Charger Dripless Shaft Seals 7.3Kw Kohler Generator rWith Gas Fume Detector
- Large Self Draining Cockpit With Massive Removable Storage Box, Hot/ Cold Transom Shower Cockpit Lighting, Speakers, Molded Steps To Bridge, Swim Platform Livewell Fish boxes Windlass New Canvas 2011
- Horizon VHF Furuno GP-1850 Color GPS Chartplotter Furuno Radar CD Stereo On Bridge Horizon Depth Indicator