- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4L FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
A job transfer is the only reason this well equipped low hour 351 is on the market. With the big motors this is the right power for the 351 and along with the Kohler generator a great platform for vacations on the water. The boat offers a great cherry interior with open salon and centerline master berth. A big cockpit with molded steps provides easy access to the bridge and foredeck. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Forward Centerline Berth Head w/ Stall Shower AC/Heat Salon Dinette Salon Settee CD Stereo System Salon TV w/DVD Cherry Interior
- Microwave 2 Burner Range Fridge/Freezer (new) Deepwell Sink Wood Floors
- Engines & Mechanical
- FWC Crusader 7.4's with 446 Hours Kohler 6.5kw Generator w/ 298 Hours Battery Charger Halon System Invertor
- Furuno Radar Uniden VHF Garmin Fishfinder Garmin GP-1650 Color GPS Horizon Depth Indicator
- Swim Platform Swim Ladder Full Enclosure Triple Helm Seating Molded Steps To Bridge Windlass Searchlight Hurley Davit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.