- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
PRICE JUST REDUCED TO BRING OFFERS
Very well maintained aft cabin motor yacht. Spacious condo like accommodations. Large salon with elegant cherry interior and furnishings, galley down, but open to the salon thanks to the tremendous head room. Forward guest stateroom with walk around queen and head. Aft master with private head and stall shower. Roomy aft deck with enclosure, wet bar and a large fly bridge. Every room flows from one to the other making this a great boat for entertaining. Performance is not compromised with 380 hp Mercruisers which give a 20 knot cruise. This one is turnkey and priced below all other 380 Aft Cabins. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Hi gloss cherry interior through out Forward off set queen berth 2 large cedar lined hanging closet TV Vacuflush head/shower Aft Master queen Great storage Vanity 2 large cedar lined hanging closet Vacuflush head with stall shower 3 zone Heat/AC Large salon with L shaped sofa/converts and storage Entertainment center Barrel chair Larger hi-lo table Washer dryer Central vac
- Engines & Mechanical
- Mercruiser 454 380 hp (650 hours) 8.0kw Westerbeke Generator (562 hrs) Dripless stuffing boxes Fire suppression system Trim tabs Battery charger 5 batteries
- Corian counter tops Breakfast bar Refrig/freezer Deep well sink 3 burner electric stove top Coffee maker Microwave/convection Glass and bottle storage Pantry/ washer dryer
- Raytheon 41xx open array radar Raytheon 601xx plotter Raytheon 220 VHF Ray Pilot 650 auto pilot Raytheon tri-data S D T Raytheon 398 GPS Robertson AP 20 auto pilot
- Aft deck hard top with enclosure Full bridge enclosure Solid wing doors Heat/sun blocking screens Bridge and deck carpets 2 Pedestal helm seats Nice bridge seating Windlass 40’chain and rode ACR remote spot light Tan canvas gold and black striping Aft deck wet bar and ice maker Glass and bottle storage Integrated swim platform with storage locker Extended swim platform great for the dinghy Windshield covers Wide side decks Fender baskets
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.