BIG PRICE DROP MAKES THIS A MUST SEE!
Pristine, bristol, immaculate are just a few adjectives I would use to describe this vessel. From her custom color awlgriped hull to the top of the custom radar mast, freshly painted decks and varnish, this boat shows virtually like new. As far as equipment goes you will not find one better equipped, she is equipped with a water maker, FLIR, washer dryer, custom refrigeration. You could step aboard today and begin an extended cruise, this boat needs nothing. If you are looking for a traditional downeast style yacht you need to look at this one. An absolute TEN.
- Salon . Luxurious galley-down, two-stateroom floor plan boasts comfortable pilothouse/salon area with L-shaped settee, teak-and-holly sole, port and starboard deck access doors. Wide side decks make getting around easy. Teak exterior trim. Teak Holly Sole (refinished 2011) Custom designed helm station Stidd helm seat Todd pedestal Nav Seat L-shaped settee to port/double berth Custom mahogany hi/lo table Large single sliding door to cockpit Port and stbd sliding doors with tinted safety glass All mahogany interior with satin finish (2011) Flush mount solid cabinet door frames with push style hardware Solid mahogany wood risers throughout cabins Custom entertainment center to aft starboard with 19” flat panel TV Two zone AC/heat Custom S&S fabrics Master Head 2 entrance doors from companionway and master Vacu-flush head Stall shower Polished SS sink Corian counter tops Hanging locker for foul weather gear Custom grate on shower Vanity cabinet Teak and Holly sole Guest Stateroom Not just a guest stateroom as an after though as in most boats this size, but a spacious layout for the comfort of friends and family. Two bunks Solid mahogany sliding entrance door Vanity with sink and mirror Large drawers and hanging locker Teak and Holly sole
- 6kw Northern Lights Generator Dripless stuffing boxes All new hoses (2011) Shaft spurs All maintenance records available Complete documentation on all equipment One spare shaft/2 spare props Bow thruster Algae X system Oil changer system Extra gallon of custom hull color “smoke green” Interior varnished (2011) New Air Seps 2011 Prop scan documentation.
- Electronics/ Navigation All electronics updated in 2009 Raymarine E120 Raymarine Plotter with Navionics card Raymarine open array 48 mile radar AIS FLIR Interphase forward looking sonar Sirrus sat weather/radio MOB system interfaced with plotter MOB wristbands Depth Course Speed display Cell phone amplifier antenna ICOM VHF DSC AM/FM Radio KVH Trac Vision with Direct TV Rec
- Galley U-shaped Galley with Corian countertops Three burner propane stove/oven Microwave Polished SS sink and cutting board Dry box and cold box AC/DC Refrig/freezer Teak and Holly sole
- Deck/Bridge Equipment Muir anchor Windlass CQR and Fortress anchors 30’ chain 275’ rode (2011) Fresh/salt water wash-down Custom cockpit refrig and freezer with seating on top Custom radar mast powder coated white 2011 Cockpit awning (2011) Complete cockpit enclosure with screens and eisenglass (never used) Custom propane locker with seating on top Listen/talk hailer Defogger/Defroster system forward windshields High rails all around forward section Wide side decks Port and stbd anchor lockers forward Complete set of window covers New horns (2011) Washer/Dryer Spectra Newport 400 water maker New dock lines Always stored heated indoors Six man life raft Decks and cockpit non-skid repainted
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.