- 68 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Turbo 12V-71T
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION FOR THE NEW YEAR!
OWNER WOULD CONSIDER SMALLER POWERBOAT TRADE
SUCH AS SPORTFISH, EXPRESS CRUISER.
THIS IS A DEAL ON A BERTRAM BATTLEWAGON!
This tri-level Bertram started as the very popular 58 Motor Yacht and was modified and extended 10 ft. by Richard Bertram Marine in Florida making her a fantastic boat to travel anywhere you desire. The rare fully enclosed air conditioned fly bridge even has it own head with shower. An elevator will take you up to the bridge from the Aft deck Salon and main Pilothouse. Detroit 12V-71's and three generators power this vessel. If you are ready to enjoy cruising in fashion or want to live aboard you have to put this boat on your list.
A capable rough water boat of this size for an incredible price.
- Description of Vessel
- Really a great boat with real ocean capability. The boat was extended by her own manufacturer Richard Bertram Marine. The cockpit is a full beam space that has many possible functions. She is now primarily used for entertainment and has a custom hardtop making her a great place to relax and grill out on the Jenn Air. The hardtop sports a MarQip Dingy Crane so you can store your toy ready for quck lauching. There is a washer / dryer enclosed in the cabinets. Access to the beautiful teak swim platform is made through a transom door. This entire space could be used as a great fishing platform if the new owner wanted to make the modifications. Walking up the teak stairway to the Aft Deck Salon you come into a beautiful open area that is bright with sunlight and the view is fantastic. This is your Florida room. Also on this level is the main helm station forward. Fully equipped with electronics and a new flat screen TV. A wet bar with icemaker is on the port side of this salon as well as the elevator to the fly bridge. You never have to leave air conditioned space to entertain or drive this boat. Taking the elevator up you come to the Fly Bridge helm station with it's own electronics. There is also a full bar with a two door SubZero refrigerator and freezer. Looking aft in the bridge is a beautiful two couch seating area and access to a full head with shower. An access door to the outside and to the lower cockpit hardtop is located here. The view and visibility from the bridge is second to none. You can always open the windows to let in the ocean breeze if you so desire. Leaving the Aft Salon and entering the Main Salon you will find a great entertainment center with a brand new 55" Flat Panel LCD television. Two couches give you an area to relax and enjoy some down time. The current owner has removed the dining table and chair in pursuit of a different style and the boat currently does not have a dining table. One thing you will notice right away is that the floors are brand new and the carpet has been replaced thoughout with beautiful hardwood floors. This carries into the galley and foward into the bedrooms. The Galley is exceptionally large and is totally complete. Sporting a Double door refrigerator / freezer / ice-maker you will feel like just like home. Full four burner range and oven, Microwave and trash compactor round out the appliances. All are Kitchen Aid. Lots of cabinet space and storage will allow preparation of any kind of cuisine. A quick engine room access door is present in the galley as well. Moving forward are the Mid Cabin and Forward Cabins, each with their own heads and showers. Your guest will feel right at home and have all of the privacy they need. To the aft of the Main Salon is the Master Stateroom. This is a "Full Beam" space with a King Size bed. His and Her cabinets on each side of the room as well as a hanging closet spanning the space behind the bed. Of course there is a flat screen TV. The Master Head has a large step in tub style shower and plenty of counter space. On deck there is a forward seating area with a nice teak bar. Great place to get some sun and enjoy the best view.
- Electrical & Mechanical
- Three Generators; Forward is an 8 KW in sound blanket Center is a 30 KW in sound shield Aft is a 20 KW in cockpit compartment Two 50 amp / 240 Volt port side Two 50 amp / 240 Volt starboard side One 50 amp / 240 Volt in cockpit All are power retrieve units System is 12 volt/32 volt system Two Raritan 32 Volt charging systems HVAC: CruiseAir, 7 separate units neatly arranged for service FRESH WATER: Two tanks reported as 275 gallons total. Fresh Water Maker is on board (not fuctioning) FULLY STABILZED: This yacht has 4 stabilizers
- Insurance survey was conducted on the boat January 15, 2009. Result of the investigation rating at; "ABOVE AVERAGE" "FAIR MARKET VALUE" $780,000.00 Seven Hundred Eighty Thousand Dollars "ESTIMATED REPLACEMENT COST" $3,200,000.00 Three Million Two Hundred Thousand Dollars
- Additional Information
- Electronics and Navigation; VHF: A Uniden Solara and Icom M80 RADAR: Furuno 1411 72 Mile with 6' Open Array Antenna CHART PLOTTER: Garmin 2210 and Garmin 192C AUTO PILOT: Sitex SP70 DEPTH SOUNDERS: Two Data Marine Digital units and two Internationa Off-Shore Units COMPASSES: Two 6 inch Richie's ANTENNAS: Full size VHF and SSB HAILER: Standard Horizon LH10 Hailer RADIO SIGNAL DIRECTIONAL FINDER: Simrad/ Tayo SPOTLIGHTS: Two ACR power spotlights FLOOD LIGHTS: Custom stern mounted transom lights and two Bridge mounted flood lights SOUND SYSTEMS: One main system throughout the entire boat and one separate system in Aft Salon.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Broker's Comments
- The owner of this unique vessel, continues to maintain her and upgrade her. Recently, rebuilding and re-chroming the anchor windlass. Over the 4th of July holiday the boat was used on a long offshore fishing trip for family and friends. He just does not have the time to use her properly and a cruise as she was designed. Several price reductions including the latest of over $34,000 put her at a price that cannot be ignored.