- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 FWC Seacore HO's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This owner took the high road on options and this 370 will compare to any in terms of equipment and condition. The 370 offers a great interior layout with a really useable aft lounge, wide salon and private forward stateroom. The owner optioned the boat right outside with bow thruster, hardtop, 496 Mag HO's and more. If you determined you are a 35-39' buyer then this is the boat to look at first. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Forward Master Stateroom Double w/ Privacy Door LCD TV w/ DVD Hanging Locker AC/Heat Teak & Holly Thruout Salon and Mid Cabin Salon Settee Converts Salon Flat Screen TV w/ DVD CD Stereo Entertainment System Mid Cabin Lounge Converts to Double Great Storage in Mid Cabin Area Mid Cabin Teak Table
- Engines & Mechanical
- Merc 496 FWC HO's (193 hours) Bravo III Drives Kohler Generator Seacore Bravo III Drives Halon System Battery Charger
- Stainless Steel Sink 2 Burner Range Microwave w/ Coffee Maker Combo Fridge/Freezer Ample Storage
- Raymarine C80 Color GPS & Radar Standard Horizon VHF Digital Depth Indicator
- Windlass Bow Thruster Walk Thru Windshield Swim Platform Swim Platform Rumble Seat Swim Ladder Cockpit Carpets Cockpit Wetbar Cockpit Blender Icemaker Fridge Hardtop CD Stereo Full Enclosure
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.