- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 225 4 Strokes
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Stamas quality, solid fiberglass hull, aggressive molded non-skid and very deep cockpits. Wide side decks and the elevated helm gives excellent visibility. Full tackle center, hard top with full enclosure.Spacious cabin with a V-berth forward, convertible dinette to port and a large aft cabin.Galley tostarboard, refrigerator, microwave, stove, and ample storage. The teak and holly sole and beautiful teak woodwork make for a very attractive interior. With her twin Yamaha 225-hp outboards she will cruise at 25 knotsand top out about 34 knots.
Bring all offers, owner wants it sold.
- Teak cabinetry Forward V Berth Leather dinette converts to berth Aft cabin with privacy curtain Hanging Lockers CD Stereo Heat/AC Flat screen TV/DVD Large head& shower with Corian counter top Teak and Holly sole
- Microwave 1 Burner Range Deep well Sink Fridge/Freezer under Corian counter tops
- Hard topwith enclosure Cockpit Door Rocket Launchers Rod Holders Windlass H&C cockpit shower Fresh water wash-down Live well Bait prep station with tackle storage and sink Transom door SS hot water tank
- Raymarine C80 radar plotter fish finder Raymarine53 DSC VHF Yamaha fuel management system Compass
- Engines & Mechanical
- Twin Yamaha 225 HP Four Stroke Saltwater Series outboards Battery Charger Electric Cockpit access tofuel tanks, generator, batteries hot water tank 3.5KW Generator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.