- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
40-footer with appealing lines offered1980s convertible buyers plenty of boat
for the money. Twin-stateroom, mid-galley with light oak interior trim. Cockpit is large enough for fishing, but this boat proved far more popular as a family cruiser. Note wide side decks, roomy fly bridge, spacious engine room large salon. Cruise at 15–16 knots with standard 350hp gas engines (mid20s top). CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Off set queen Master Cedar Closets Guest Over Under Bunks Electric Head w/ Large Stall Shower Large salon JVC Stereo Window blinds Sleeper Sofa Dinette Converts (boat can sleep 8) Sliding salon door with screen slider Great cabinet storage Opening ports
- 3 Burner Range with oven AC/DC Norcold Full Size Fridge/Freezer Microwave Wood Floors Deep well Sink
- Windlass Davits Fly bridge enclosure
- Engines & Mechanical
- Twin Crusader 454 FWC Rebuilt transmissions 2010 6.5kw Genset Battery Charger
- Garmin GPS 220 Plotter VHF Depth
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.