- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 Captains Choice
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
One of the most famous and successful boats in Silverton history has been the 34 Convertible. Very nicely maintained and stored under cover, this 34 C is powered by Twin 8.1 Captain Captain’s choice Crusaders with the bigger HP package. Equipped with Air Conditioning, generator, electronics: Raymarine C 120GPS/Plotter Radar, Icom VHF, Sony upgraded stereo/XM satellite /IPod/ DVD system, flat screen TV and more!
Modern lines a proven hull and great ride on the water grace this comfortable 2-stateroom interior, which features an innovative split head plan with a dry head and vanity to port and a separate stall shower to starboard. The cherry wood salon offers a convertible sofa and plenty of room to entertain. The oversize flybridge with pilot, companion and guest seating rounds out this value-packed model. Shallow propeller tunnels have lowered the drive angle to increase efficiency and reduce the draft as well. Silverton's evolution of design and 35 years of experience has delivered the best 34 Convertible ever and at a price offered by the seller to make it a great deal. This is not a short sale or Bank repo, but a well cared for boat that the owner has enjoyed very much since purchasing new.
- Fwd is a very comfortable Master Suite w/queen-sized berth; large cedar lined hanging locker and storage for folded clothing. Moving aft and to port is a full-sized head w/large mirror, head & sink. To starboard is a large shower, not commonly found on boats of this size range. Moving aft again is a fully accessorized galley with stove, microwave, Norcold refrigerator and freezer, and lots of excellent storage. Moving aft and up 3 steps you walk into a very comfortable saloon featuring two full-sized couches, kidney shaped table, flat screen TV & DVD player and fully carpeted, sofa In Salon makes Into Bed. Walk out into an excellent fishing cockpit through a large sliding glass door. Master Stateroom Comfortable Stateroom With Innerspring mattress & generous head (6’5”) room. Large Cedar Lined Hanging Locker Electric Outlets With Cable TV Jack Drawer Storage Under Bed Pocket Door To Save Space Cruisair Heat/Air Unit Deck Hatch Salon Large and cozy with plenty of seating & nice visibility to the outside Ultra Leather Dinette & Sofa Flatscreen & DVD Player Solid Cherry wood Dinette Table Setee/Table converts into sleeper Stereo- Sony upgraded entertainment system and CD Player Cruisair Heat/Air Unit Electrical Outlets Telephone Jacks Master Head One Of The Greatest Features On This Boat. Split Head Configuration Large separate Shower cabin to port Fresh Water Head Large Medicine Cabinet Exhaust Vent Galley Large Galley with ample drawer Storage. Full Size Norcold Refrigerator Large Stainless Steel Sink Corian Countertops 2 Burner Princess Stove Exhaust Vent Emerson Carousel Microwave Oven Guest Stateroom Twin Bunks AC & Heat Vent Hanging Locker Storage
- Raymarine 120 GPS/Radar and Plotter Icom VHF Raymarine bi-data info
- Engines & Mechanical
- Easy Access Engines room and work area . Salon Floor Panels Pull Out For Easy Maintenance. "Sea Fire" Fire Extinguishing System Twin 8.1L HO 425 HP Crusaders Fresh Water Cooled Built In Battery Charger Dripless Shaft Seals 7.3Kw Kohler Generator rWith Gas Fume Detector
- Maxwell Windlass Anchor Winch 316L Stainless Steel Bow Rails Deck Hatch Non Skid On Deck Hand Rails Around Port & Starboard Large Self Draining Cockpit With Massive Removable Storage Box, Hot/ Cold Transom Shower Cockpit Lighting, Speakers, Molded Steps To Bridge, Swim Platform Livewell Fish boxes
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.