- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 370 B's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
A superb built well received boat, known as a combination family cruiser and fishing vessel and beautifully kept with all mechanical services with performed and no expenses spared. Powered by reliable Diamond Edition B370 Cummins with airseps and . Very clean fresh water boat that is at home on the Potomac River. One of the key features of the boat is its spacious interior with a large L shaped Galley and a dining settee that can convert into a double bed or bunk beds. A forward cockpit entertainment area seating 8-10 and rear cockpit fish platform for the sportsman. A true wide beam cruiser to please all members of the family. Fully loaded with many amenities and known for its unbelievable engine access by being able to raise then entire forward cockpit deck and enclosed Hard Top. There are very few available for sale and this one will not last long. JUST REDUCED TO A PRICE THAT MAKES IT THE FINEST BUY OUT THERE. Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details.
- Vessel Walkthrough This beautiful vessel has an oak-finished interior with matching wood sole with a sleeping capacity for four people, including a large forward cabin with an island berth. The salon dinette converts to a double berth, and the Riviera's large head compartment includes a separate shower stall. A mirror-backed cocktail cabinet separates the dining area from the forward stateroom. The enclosed helm area features a double helm seat, icemaker and a second dinette with a molded-in freezer and sink, and a hydraulic midship hatch for engine room access. Additional features include a cockpit transom door, radar arch, swim platform, and a bow pulpit UNBELIEVABLE STROAGE ON THIS BOAT UNDER EVERY SEAT WELL UTILIZED SPACE THROUGHOUT. Master Stateroom A/C (2) Lockers Carpeting Mirror Designer comforter with pillows Overhead lighting Hatch Salon A/C with SMX II controls Maple dinette Clarion 6 disc CD player Stereo system Clarion tape player Clarion AM/FM tuner Carpeting Speakers Overhead lights Flat screen TV with DVD Wood cabin floors Salon converts into a double bed or bunk bed configuration Head With stand alone large shower Vacuflush toilet Macerator and Y valve Vanity with large bowl sink
- Refrigerator/freezer Princess 2 Burner stove Sharp Microwave oven/convection Sink Corian countertop Overhead lights Maple cabinet doors Wood floor
- Windlass w/ 200ft Chain Icemaker/fridge Windlass Anchor Boarding ladder Swim platform Transom door Dual helm seat Horn Hot and cold transom shower Full cockpit sole lift to access engines Factory hardtop Helm area carpet Tackle locker Sink with hot and cold water
- Engines & Mechanical
- Cummins 370 Diesels Onan 8kw Generator (720 hours) Water heater Cruise Air A/C Engine controls Raw water sea strainer Battery alarm Bilge blower Engine hour meter Emergency engine stop AC/DC electrical system 4 Battery bank Alternator Battery charger Bilge pumps Fuel tank Bilge pump (3) Oil temperature alarm Oil changing system manual pump Dripless shafts Macerator NIBRAL 4 bladed props Bottom was painted in 5/2011 New injectors installed both engines by Cummins factory technician
- Raytheon autopilot Raytheon R-70 color radar Raytheon L 760 GPS/plotter Antenna Compass Raytheon VHF
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.