- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
With versatility and richly appointed interior the 3260 Regal stands out as a best in class performance cruiser. This boat has just over 300 hours on the 6.2L Mercs with Bravo III drives. The cockpit is spacious and with the walkthru windshield getting to the bow sunpads and anchor is safe and easy. Down below the rich interior woods and roomy layout make it a clear choice to enjoy weekends and vacations on the water. CLICK FULL SPECS TO SEE THE PICS AND DETAILS.
- Forward Double Berth AC/Heat Electric Head w/ Shower Stereo System Salon TV Mid Cabin Converts To Double Privacy Curtains Large Salon Settee w/ Dinette
- Engines & Mechanical
- Mercruiser 6.2L Engines (305 hours) Kohler Generator (37 hours) Trim Tabs Battery Charger Halon System
- Raymarine Radar Color GPS Digital Depth Indicator Ray 53 VHF Radio
- Microwave Fridge/Freezer Coffee Maker Stainless Steel Sink Cherry Cabinets 2 Burner Range
- Windlass Walk Thru Windshield Bow Sunpads Cockpit Carpets Icemaker Full Enclosure Triple Helm Seating Large Swim Platform Swim Ladder Electric Engine Hatch
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.