- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Very nice and meticulously maintained motor yacht. Enclosed aft deck with wetbar for entertaining. Large salon with galley and dinette down. Engines have 200 hours SMOH with all records and receipts. Spotless engine room has been painted and detailed with many new upgrades. Would make a great live aboard or she is ready for an extended cruise. Cruise all day long, 12 knots at 9 GPH.
- Three stateroom three head layout with large salon, galley and dinette down. Large enclosed aft deck with wet bar and ice maker. Master stateroom with tub and shower. New carpet throughout. Beautiful teak joinery throughout, custom fabricated soft headliners, nicely done interior with custom touches. There is a large enclosed aft deck area with access through a door to the aft “porch”. Teak interior Forward Stateroom with over under bunks Head Great Storage and Hanging Lockers Aft master stateroom with queen Large hanging closets, vanity and drawers Beautiful woodwork Master Head with Tub Shower 3rd Stateroom with over under bunks Desk and chair built in teak bookcases Guest Head with Stall Shower Large Salon Custom Blinds Salon flat panel TV Salon Stereo Multiple Zone AC 2 barrel chairs in Salon Washer/dryer
- Engines & Mechanical
- Detroit 671 TI 200 hours SMOH Immaculate engine room detailed and painted All records and receipts on engine overhaul Walker air seps Onan 12 kw Gensst Battery Charger New Hot Water Heater Racor fuel filters Dripless packing glands Fire suppression system
- 3 Burner Range Oven Upright full size Fridge/Freezer Triple Stainless Steel Sink Microwave Convection Oven Dinette to starboard
- Garmin 4210 chart plotter Forward looking sonar Spectrum VHF Northstar GPS
- Windlass 200 feet chain 45lb CQR Davits 12’ Avon inflatable w/ 15 hp Yamaha Aft Deck Wetbar w/ icemaker and wine rack/refrig Bridge Seating Bridge Bimini with enclosure Swim Platform Swim Ladder Two pompanette chairs on bridge w/foot rests
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.