- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2008 65' Marquis Sky Lounge - 4 Stateroom has NEW Garmin Touch Screens with Garmin Depth, Radar, Plotter, NEW 13' Boston Whaler with 40hp Mercury 4-stroke (2011) and Teak Decks (2011)
- As you step from the starboard side of the teak cockpit and slide open the contoured sliding glass door, you realize that you stepping into luxury. To port is the ultra leather salon sofa, flanked by (2) ultraleather recliners. To starboard is the pop up flat scren television (approx 35") and (2) chenille style fabric barrel chairs. This space has an aboundance of overhead light as well a beautiful inlayed overhead panel design with wood feature. There are storage cabinets fore and aft of the starboard side TV as well as on each end of the sofa. In the aft port corner salon you find the main distribution panel as well as the componets for the entertainment center. The componets consist of a Dennon S-5BD surround sound module with built in blue ray player. DIRECTV throughout the vessel. Sorround sound is delivered through 5 seperate speakers that are recessed in the overhead liner as well as a built subwoofer that is located in the forward port corner of the salon. LG flat panel TV with elevator (2) Chinelle style fabric Barrel Chairs (2) Ultra Leather recliners Ultraleather sofa that converts to bed with storage below Oversized countoured stainless steel/glass sliding door Overhead lighting Cabinet storage fore and aft of TV Cabinet storage fore and aft of Salon Sofa Denon S-58D
- Moving from the salon forward to the midship area of the maindeck to port is the galley. This is a very functional galley this is well incorporated into the flow of the boat. It has a full range of appliances. All of the galley appliances are full size with the exception of the dishwasher. The galley sole is a solid surface/stone that matches the countertops. Overhead lighting is ample and storage can be found just about everywhere there is not an appliance. Across from the galley on the starboard side is a beautiful teak table. Just aft of the talbe are the beautiful Marquis steps that lead to the bridge. Windows line the wall behind the table and the lower windows have a curtain that can be rolled down for privacy.
- Sky Lounge
- Just forward of the galley and offset slightly to the port side is skylounge. This area sports huge windows that bring the outside in. A large table that could seat as many as 8 guests is accented by a curved built in sette. This area serves as great space to start the day with the paper and cup of coffe, but is also elegant enough to serve a fine meal to most treasured guests. Starboard of the dinette are the companionway stairs that lead to the staterooms, as well as a water tight door that gives access to the starboard side decks. Avanti 18 Bottle wine style* glass style steps to bridge* 15' Sole TV in skylounge Solid surface counter top on Bar and galley countertops Clear Acrylic glass storage locker* Clear acrylic Liquour storage * (2) oversized drawers in Bar Storage Cabinet at Base of Bridge Stairs Stainless Steel Cuisineart 12 Cup coffe maker Stainless Steel GE Profile Cooktop & Oven with storage below and stainless acksplash with built in accent lighting Stainless Steel Double basin sink with pull out faucet Stainless Steel Jenn-Air double door refigerator with pull out freezer below Stainless Steel Miele Dishwasher GE Profile Trash compactor Sharp Carousel 1200 Watt Microwave Storage below countertops and overhead Solid Surface flooring granite* Exhaust Vent Fan
- Below Deck
- Three staterooms are accessed via the starboard side companion way stairs that slightly curve from outboard starboard the centerline of the vessel. The crew's quarters is acesssed aft. At the base of stairway/landing is a solid surface lit flooring accent that adds an elegant touch to the companionway. The landing provides access to the forward/VIP stateroom, the day head, the port stateroom which houses side-by-side twin berths, as well as the foyer/walk through to the master stateroom and starboard side bunk room.
- VIP Stateroom
- The VIP is forward with a private head and shower, as well as port and starboard side cedar lined hanging closets with double mirrored doors . A 15" Sole TV is recessed in the aft port bulkehead of this stateroom. Nine overhead lights, controlled by a reostat, provide an abundance of light for this stateroom in addition to a skylight (with emergency escape ladder). Below the queen sized mattress is a small storage locker, below the bed is pull out drawer. There are 3 storage lockers on both the port and starboard outboard side of this stateroom. Overhead are two Clarion speakers for your listening pleasure. An in room thermastat controls this rooms temperature. The ensuite head offers solid surface countertops and tile flooring, a large shower, Techma head, and storage closet behind the head door. There are port hole windows on both the port and starboard sides of the stateroom.
- Guest Stateroom
- The port side Guest Stateroom has side-by-side twin berths as well as a full size hanging locker. There are 6 overhead lights and two Clarion speakers. There is a non- opening port light on the outboard port side of the stateroom. There is a storage drawer between the beds below the bed side table. There is overhead storage above the inboard berth as well large lockers below the mattresses. There is a 12" Sole TV, a Clarion dvd player and a Clarion CD/AM/FM stereo recessed into the forward port corner of the stateroom. Located in the most forward portion of this stateroom is a private door to the day head. The day head sports a solid surface countertop, tile floor, Techma head, and a shower with built in bench seat. Above the head is a towel and linen storage cabinet.
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is located midship. The head of the KING SIZE bed is to port. Above the head of the master bed are three rectangular hull side windows. Bedside tables with storage cabinet below are found on both sides of the bed. The aft side bedside table has a built in safe. There are two rectangular hull side windows to port. The design in the overhead accent is a excellent blend of wood, mirror, Vynil, and lighting to true Marquis feature. On the port side of the master stateroom is a large vanity with eight drawers for his and her storage. There is a 32" Sole TV built into the starboard port corner of the stateroom. The Clarion DVD player and a Clarion CD/AM/FM stereo are housed in the cabinet below the center niche. The niche has a solid surface counter top, solid surface flooring and vynil panels that are accented by recessed lighting. The master head is accesssed via a door in the aft starboard corner of the stateroom. It is outfitted with sinks and storage below, a Techma head, three storage lockers, vanity mirror lighting, an outboard opening port window, and large tub- shower combo. One of two master closets is accessed via the door in the aft starboard corner of the stateroom. It is a walk-in closet and contains a Malber washer and dryer. This closet has an opening window, two storage lockers, and two hanging rods. The other walk-in closet is located portside aft in the Master. Multiply drawers and spacious hanging area.
- Gaggenau Grill Sink Refrigerator Under counter lights Overhead lights (2)Heat and A/C units Three captains Chairs with flip up bolsters Kohler Generator displays Sea Key display 12" Garmin Display's, Sirius weather, Radar 15' Sole TV Bow and Stern thruster control Ray 240 VHF 12V plug Electronic Shift Throttle CAT Backup Panel Raymarine Autopilot ST-8002 Voyager back up camera (2)CAT Display Trim Tab Control CMD4A Clarion stero Rigid enclosure by Rainier Hardtop with recessed LED lighting 6-8 person settee aft stbd corner 2 bar stools Teak Treads Folding hatch door Bridge Carpet "Low profile" Arch KVH domes is sat TV Rictchie Compass
- Overhead lighting Cockpit controls for engines and thrusters 110 outlet Windless style capstan port and stbd Overhead clarion speaker pods Teak sole Stainless steel Marquis gates on port and stbd Port and starboard hose bibs with fiberglass basins Freshwater wash down on port side Storage cabinets port and starboard sides under capstan
- Twin 50 Amp Service 28 Kw Kohler in soundshield generator Headhunter freshwater pump with pressure tank Water filtration system Toolbox Fireboy automatic fire suppression system Dual Racors fuel filters on both engines Fuel tank equalization ZF transmissions
- Crew's Quarters
- Single Bed Storage A/C/Heat Control Jabsco electric Sink with pull-out faucet for shower Generator access
- 2011 Boston Whaler (13') with 40 hp Mercury 4-Stroke
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.