- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This highly maintained 35 Fly Bridge has been placed on the market to sell. She has been maintained to the highest of standards both mechanically as well as all of her various operating systems and supports this statement the moment that you step on board.
Cabo's first boat, the Cabo 35 Flybridge is one of just a few under-40-foot flybridge boats being built these days. Where many smaller flybridge boats have a tall profile, Cabo keeps the 35' low by placing the motors in cockpit engine boxes (rather than under the salon sole) which both lowers her profile and makes for a more comfortable ride.
Built on a modified-V hull, early models were often criticized for their poor head sea performance. Those issues were sucessfully resolved in 2000 when the hull was redesigned with a finer entry and widened chines.
Considering her oversized cockpit, the Cabo's interior is surprisingly spacious! She is a pleasure to see and a real pleasure to show.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- She will accomodate 4 guests in two cabins plus a settee in the main salon. There is one head and shower. Solid teak woodwork throughout. The layout has the Master forward with queen island berth, guest stateroom midship to port with upper and lower single berths. To starboard is the head with an enclosed shower. The main salon settee/dinette converts to sleep 2 more guests.
- A standard galley-up layout with two staterooms and one head. The Main Salon is finished with teak wood trimming the windows, doors and upper counter spaces. Large salon windows have good light control with laminate mini-blinds on securing wires and window trim panels aft. There is a L-shape settee aft to the portside and the large U-shaped dinette seating to starboard, both covered in a neutral ultra-leather and very comfortable. All cabinets and drawers are teak with chrome finished latches. The Main Salon offers the following amenities: Recessed Halogen Lighting To port a smaller seating area Rod Storage behind settee Tinted Glass Built in entertainment center with Zenith flat panel Television Custom Panasonic CD-DVR stereo Option Bose CD/DVD/TV with Bose Speakers Designer Interior Teak Dining table with large U-shaped settee Custom mini blinds Teak and Holly sole AC The Master Stateroom is forward with a raised platform berth on the centerline with steps leading up to the berth. Accent colors are set in blue with a designer Palm Tree motiff on both the spread and pillows: Double bed, Island style w/5" mattress, sheet set & coverlet Three large drawers beneath the berth Foredeck hatch w/retractable shade Hanging locker, cedar lined, port side LCD TV 110V built in w/cable hook up Sony Speakers with Volume Control The Guest Stateroom situated on the port side: Twin Berths 110V Duplex outlet/GFI Protected Recessed halogen lighting The Head : Across the companionway is the shared head with Corian countertop and white Corian sink & mirrored cabinet. There is a separate shower stall & seat with Grohe fixtures & clear plexi shower door. ?110V duplex outlet/GFI protected ?Opening Port. ?Adjustable AC/Heat vent ?Chromed Faucet ?Corian Countertop ?Skylight ?Vanity with storage cabinet ?Separate shower stall ?Exhaust blower ?Recessed halogen lighting ?Sealand Vacuflush Electric Head ?Holding tank monitor system
- The galley is to port and features Corian Countertops and backsplashes with a recessed Kenyon Ceran two burner cooktop with a corian cover. A white corian basin style sink is fitted with a chrome finished faucet set. There is an under the counter Refrigerator/Freezer with matching teak panel on the door. The cabinet doors are ventilated solid teak cabinetry doors. Directly across from the galley is a U-shaped solid teak dinette table with seating for six (6). Amenities include: Corian Countertops Panasonic Dimension 4 Microwave/Convection Oven Refrigerator with Top Freezer, AC/DC Under Cabinet Recessed Lighting Corian Sink Drawers and Storage Throughout Kenyon Ceran (2) Burner Stove Top
- Electronics & Navigation
- A sizable flybridge with a pair of cushioned ladder back pedestal chairs at the helm and and comfortable bench seating forward. There are coaming pads around the flybridge area. Raised panels are fitted with flush mounted electronics and Caterpillar engine instrumentation and the separate Cabo stainless steel switch and alarms panels are to the side. Electronics package includes: ? Furuno NavNet system with a 10" display GPS/Chartplotter, Depth Sounder and 48NM Open Array Radar ? Simrad AP11 Autopilot ? Northstar 6000i GPS/Chartplotter with 12’ Display redundant backup ? ICOM M620 VHF Radio ? PolyPlanar MRD 60 Marine Stereo System with XM Radio Receiver ? SONY Marine Grade Speakers ? McMurdo Precision 406MHz GPS EPIRB ? ICOM Command Mic VHF in Salon
- Fishing Equipment
- A large working cockpit with 40-gallon transom live-well/fish box which is lighted. Forward are two cushioned bench seats with fold-down lockable backrests with tackle storage drawers, 4 on each side. Cockpit coaming pads (new July 2011). Two flush mounted fish boxes (1 refrigerated - has optional 2nd freezer plate) & macerator pump-out. White fiberglass 4-rod rocket launcher on large chrome stanchion. Rod storage is inside the salon on the overhead and in the forward stateroom in cabinets to either side outboard/above the bed. Rupp bridge-mounted Silver single-spreader outriggers with collapsible back bars and dual securing arms Rupp center rigger Transom door and gate with keeper latch 5 flush mounted rod holders in gunwale 5 rod holders on aft fly bridge railing Cockpit flood lights Outboard under gunwales 2 locking cabinets for storage Electric plug (DC) for electric reel under gunwale
- Deck & Hull
- Fitted with a Pipewelders molded fiberglass hardtop with integral LCD navigational lights, flybridge lighting and cockpit spreader lights. Brushed aluminum finish on the bridge ladder and aft railings. The enclosure is track-to-track mounted Strataglass with three large U-zip openings. There are two Pompanette H2RC white FBG helm chairs with removable cushions and canvas covers. The Captain's helm seat has an adjustable foot rest. • Fresh and Saltwater washdown • Armstrong dive ladder • Fiberglass step box · Deep Sea Underwater Lights • Cockpit fly cover with zip opening for bridge ladder access • Canvas dockside awning using stainless poles that slide into rod holders The hull construction is molded fiberglass construction with premium gelcoat finish. Stainless Steel rub strip on face of white high-denside PVC rubrail. Fully recessed trim tabs.
- Electrical Systems
- 7.6 Kw Westerbeke generator in sound shield Newmar Phase Three 70amp battery charger Glacier Marine refrigeration unit for fishbox has digital thermostat on electrical panel 2 x 30amp shore power cords 110v AC, 12/24V DC 3 auto/manual bilge pumps Cable TV and telephone inlet plugs GFI protected 110v outlets Seaward 11 gal. stainless hot water heater
- Engines can be accessed from either a hatch on the salon sole or from aft by raising the cockpit seats. These hatches and most on the boat have gas-shock assist rams (all in good condition without corrosion). Main engines have approximately 1200 hours. All recommended service campaigns including the very costly 1000 hour scheduled maintenance have been completed and she is in "Ready to Go" condition. ZF 1.483:1 transmissions CAT electric controls with syncronizer & backup system Racor primary fuel filters with pressure gauges Electric fuel gauge at helm FireBoy engineroom system with status/remote alarm panel at helm Oil Xchanger system Y-valve emergency crash bilge pump Engine ventilation blowers Cruisair reverse-cycle air-conditioning with digital thermostat Inboard raw water sea strainers Teleflex hydraulic steering Trim tabs Bilge pumps, three automatic/manual and one automatic. Bilge, white gel-coated finish. Bonding system with transom zinc plate. Bronze high speed water intake scoops with integral sea water strainers Double constant torque, stainless steel clamps on engine exhaust hoses Double stainless steel hose clamps on all hose fittings Engine alarm system Engine room blowers Fiberglass fuel tank, fire-retardant vinylester resin Fresh water cooling on main engines High water bilge alarms (3) Holding tank, 11 gallon with warning lights, macerator and dockside discharge Mufflers, fiberglass with backwash surge tube Propellers, 4 blade Nibral Propeller shafts, dual taper, high strength stainless steel, 1.75 inch diameter, couplers Rudders, high strength bronze. Sea cocks, UL approved for marine application, bronze, fitted on all thru-hulls below water line Stuffing boxes, dripless lip seal type. 450 Horsepower each Water heater, stainless steel, 11 gallon, AC.
- Additional Information
- This is an all White boat with Navy blue boot stripe and royal blue bottom. The salon windows are tinted black. Original owner has proudly kept the boat in excellent condition with regular waxing scheduled. The bilges are all gelcoat finished for easy wipedown cleaning. Fiberglass fuel tank with individual shut off valves. Wiring throughout is exceptionally neat, labeled and organized. All manuals and boat equipment literature are intact. All cushions are stored inside the boat when not in use. With riggers in lowered position & antennas down, height is 21'. Hull design is Modified-Vee with prop pockets for exceptional lateral stability and a comfortable ride.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Interested parties can click on this link www.affiniti-yacht.com 35' Cabo Fly Bridge Convertible Sport Fish 2005 and proceed to the "Affiniti Listings" tab to view this fine vessels videos and additional photographs. Depending on your Internet connection the load time will vary. Contact Central Agent Craig R. Travis @ 561-212-6154 or email@example.com to schedule your personal inspections or with any questions that you might have. Discover the Affiniti Advantage!